X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Simple. BSC can out muscle WashT.

They won't be able to do the same with FC.
    None of the predictions matter because you never know what team is going to show up.

Comment

And why is that?

Comment

And why is that?
        Because FC has 2 battering rams up front and never saw a forward pass they didn't like.

Comment

Odd prediction in the bsc/fc game especially coming off the victory over wash timbers. But who am I to second guess the "jimmy the Greek" of Oregon youth soccer line setting....
          It's an fc parent doing the predictions, of course he is going to try to show up wash timbers by predicting that fc will smoke the team they just lost too....

Comment

Because FC has 2 battering rams up front and never saw a forward pass they didn't like.
            Hahaha........Well said.

Comment

Actually, they easily could. FC has a battering ram, I get that. But he is not that good.

Comment

Actually, they easily could. FC has a battering ram, I get that. But he is not that good.
                Baiting.... are the fish biting today? Pathetic.
                😂

Comment

😂
                  Here fishy fishy fishy fishy fishy....

Comment

GPS will go undefeated the rest of the year. Look for them to take state cup.

Comment

As I read this, there is an ad for a crematorium at the bottom of the page. Whose funeral?

Comment

😂
                        Does FC have a good team? I am confused? I thought there best players went to TA, and that FC was now a middle of the pack team?

Comment

Does FC have a good team? I am confused? I thought there best players went to TA, and that FC was now a middle of the pack team?
                          I believe FC is second (?) in the DA league behind Washington. Not every game was reported last time I looked. They lost 3 players to TA but are still a pretty decent team as far as this area goes.

Comment

I believe FC is second (?) in the DA league behind Washington. Not every game was reported last time I looked. They lost 3 players to TA but are still a pretty decent team as far as this area goes.
                            They actually have a better goalie(1 of players who left for TA) now and picked up a few NEU players to fill in gaps. Lost a very talented midfielder but also picked up said battering ram that can flat score to pick up what was lost.

Comment

They actually have a better goalie(1 of players who left for TA) now and picked up a few NEU players to fill in gaps. Lost a very talented midfielder but also picked up said battering ram that can flat score to pick up what was lost.
                              Oh, so which is it? He is a battering ram or a scorer? I am not familiar with the player? In my experience you cannot be either. I am beginning to question the value and quality of DA in this area.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2197861]Oh, so which is it? He is a battering ram or a scorer? I am not familiar with the player? In my experience you cannot be either. I am beginning to question the value and quality of DA in this area.

DA is just watered down. Its basically the oysa premier league from last year. If US soccer was concerned about quality there wouldn't be 7 separate teams in the area. As much as I hate to admit it, the RTC program was a good model to find the specific group they are looking for.
                                I'm saying a good model not that it was run well or they selected the right kids - Last years team was a joke with some of the selections - total money grab.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X