Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moderators - If You Exist Can You Do Your Job?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moderators - If You Exist Can You Do Your Job?

Moderators, you have many loyal subscribers to this site. But having to deal with the type of cra*p that is posted below is driving me away from this site. And I know of other people that feel the same way - and this cra*p is showing up on many threads. Any way you can isolate this Juvenile's IP address and block them?

Something has to be done or I will stop coming to TS. It is too annoying.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what if you watch KIDS GRADUATE in STADIUM buy smoking MUSK OXENash CUPlayers?!

what if TROPHY FISHapes smoke BAIT, HOOK, LINE & SINKER $HOPlay AMENdump~toxins?!

what if STRANGE BIRD$hopLACE SMOKING NESTrap FUMESporting FLAMESporting ASHE?!

what if KIDS in KINDERGARTEN think CAMELS & GOATS smoke on GHOSTrain?!

what if $HIPlayers $HOPlunder smoke MODEL$park PLAYground$WITCH FLOWER BEDrains?!

CHECK smoking CHESS BOARD$wing the CALENDARkit using SMOKING SUN~dial MOONdip.

I'm a moderator. If you don't like it here, get the **** out!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I'm a moderator. If you don't like it here, get the **** out!
      Will do. Gone.

Comment

I'm ready for all the political crap to removed.

Comment

someone said something to bother a weston or la academia parent

Comment

In many countries soccer and politics are closely intertwined.

Comment

A troll introduced a computer program into TS to respond like a Russian bot with fake keywords.

Comment

Will do. Gone.
                Take your ball with you, big baby

Comment

The funniest part about your statement is you know it is a political link in the title. Why do you click on it,.

It was worse when the political bs would show up on the soccer-related threads

Comment

The funniest part about your statement is you know it is a political link in the title. Why do you click on it,.

It was worse when the political bs would show up on the soccer-related threads
                    I never said I click on it. But I should have to avoid it either. Either we talk soccer BS or it shouldn't be on here. When it creeps into soccer threads, it can be disgusting what some people say. Exactly why I don't even bother looking at the obviously political threads. I'm all for talking smack between clubs but the discriminatory talk is uncalled for.

Comment

I never said I click on it. But I should have to avoid it either. Either we talk soccer BS or it shouldn't be on here. When it creeps into soccer threads, it can be disgusting what some people say. Exactly why I don't even bother looking at the obviously political threads. I'm all for talking smack between clubs but the discriminatory talk is uncalled for.
                      Should the government enact a law to eliminate anonymous speech on Florida Talking Soccer?

Comment

Funniest part is that someone thinks there are moderators. LMFAO.

Comment

Seriously !Politics, What do you think Soccer is then ?

Comment

Funniest part is that someone thinks there are moderators. LMFAO.
                            Not that long ago political stuff did get removed. Now clearly any moderators they have have abandoned ship

Comment

I'm going to ban all of you ****ers if you're not careful... IP bans will be implemented soon.....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X