ISL Boys Soccer 2013

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure I agree with the best two defensive backs in the ISL.....Milton has 2 very strong defensive backs in PS and CL, Belmont Hill has TH and JC, and Lawrence has ACC and CH.

Rivers only scored 2 on Milton and 1 on Belmont Hill.
    Lawrence scored two on Milton and has yet to play Belmont Hill (LA only scored 1 on Middlesex)
    BB&N which can also score a lot of goals had 1 against Milton, 1 against Rivers and none against Belmont (before the forfeit).

I suspect Rivers will see a few goals against over the next 2 weeks between LA, Nobles and even RL.

Comment

Who has the best back 4 in the league?
      Best Wingbacks? (hasnt been discussed much mostly center back oriented discussion)

Rivers?
      Milton?
      Bel Hill?
      Lawerence?

Comment

My view, best back 4 are at Milton. I have seen the other 3 teams as well.

Hard for me to remember best wingback. If JC of Belmont is a wingback, then him. NJ of Rivers and TH of Belmont are in the middle I think but are certainly very good. I also think both CH and ACC play in the middle for LA.

So for wingbacks, a toss up between Rivers and Milton players.

Correct me if I am wrong on these....

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          My view, best back 4 are at Milton. I have seen the other 3 teams as well.

Hard for me to remember best wingback. If JC of Belmont is a wingback, then him. NJ of Rivers and TH of Belmont are in the middle I think but are certainly very good. I also think both CH and ACC play in the middle for LA.

So for wingbacks, a toss up between Rivers and Milton players.

Correct me if I am wrong on these....
          I go to BB&N. And honestly
          I would say JM from Milton and JL from Rivers. JL played great service with both feet, and JM was just a nightmare to defend running up and doen the field with pace. Both talented, But JM was a real pain, so I would say him.

Comment

I would say JM from Milton and JL from Rivers. JL played great service with both feet, and JM was just a nightmare to defend running up and doen the field with pace. Both talented, But JM was a real pain, so I would say him.
            Millton attack with their left and right backs because they are one of the few ISL teams that know how to plat a 4-3-3. To be affective in that formation the two wing backs have to attack. Milton coach has done a good job and has the players to implement the system.

Comment

just wanna point out that there are good players out there that arent on rivers LA or milton

Comment

just wanna point out that there are good players out there that arent on rivers LA or milton
                Oh yes, my apologies for failing to mention you my friend. I am glad that you called this to our attention. I suggest that everyone start naming random names until our good friend here is properly recognized for his skill. Good for you man, seeking validation shamelessly really takes some balls. I am glad you have those. Maybe I like that...

Comment

those two defensive backs got tooled on my milton

-jmart
                  I would say "got tooled on" is an unruly exaggeration. The Milton Rivers game was one of the closest, most exciting games I've seen thus far in the season.

Comment

Predictions for tomorrow?

Comment

agreed. JL from Rivers does corners with both feet and free kicks, also seen him play 1v1, he doesn't get beaten often. JM can beat defenders when attacking

Comment

guys, I think the back 4 of BB&N hasn't been given enough credit this year, especially the centerbacks NS and AT who are wicked smart and physical players. They played us real tough and seemed to be really organized

Comment

Points wise, JL has 5 points. JM has 6

Good numbers for outside backs

Comment

Underrated

BB&N is incredibly underrated and needs some more love in these posts. AT and NS are dominant center halves and RH and JW are skillful full backs. NL and JN have terrorized defenses the past week and NL could be the hottest player in the ISL (back to back hat tricks). Stop talking about Rivers and Lawrence and give some love to the Knights...

Comment

Its crunch time, all the talk should be centered around the two best teams in the ISL... LA and Rivers

Comment

Its crunch time, all the talk should be centered around the two best teams in the ISL... LA and Rivers
                                After the Rivers/LA game today the two top teams in the ISL will be at the top or the table LA and Milton.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X