Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beckam's Group wins the Lockhart Site

It's official!!! Beckam's group gets the Lockhart site!!!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's official!!! Beckam's group gets the Lockhart site!!!
    Yay my little Mia. Will price her worth In the da and make 15k playing pro soccer! Hooray!

Comment

Yay my little Mia. Will price her worth In the da and make 15k playing pro soccer! Hooray!
      Only boys for now lol

Comment

Lot's of houses for sale near the future academy site.

Comment

Cluster fuk only a 💩 would make that drive from miami.

Comment

I voted for Beckham’s miami soccer plan. I thought it was all about miami. Being a miami guy we dont do broward much. Would be the last place I would let my kid go 6 days a week. It’s a miami thing you people wouldn’t understand. I wish you all luck and if I get the chance I will vote against you the next tine. I fart in your general direction, Mr Beckham. Now go piss. off.

Comment

I voted for Beckham’s miami soccer plan. I thought it was all about miami. Being a miami guy we dont do broward much. Would be the last place I would let my kid go 6 days a week. It’s a miami thing you people wouldn’t understand. I wish you all luck and if I get the chance I will vote against you the next tine. I fart in your general direction, Mr Beckham. Now go piss. off.
              Lol. Don’t kid yourself; your son wasn’t picked and won’t be picked.

FYI you voted for their actual stadium not for the temporary one. Please inform yourself before making dumbass statements.

No wonder we’re a hot mess.

Comment

Property gift to big lobbyist... this should end well for the community always. Make sure you screenshot the advertising, but in all fairness even those agreed there would be no parking.

Comment

Lol. Don’t kid yourself; your son wasn’t picked and won’t be picked.

FYI you voted for their actual stadium not for the temporary one. Please inform yourself before making dumbass statements.

No wonder we’re a hot mess.
                  Do you think you will training on the official site stadium jajaka in your dreams , one they have has facility training center is that no more. Good luck at Inter fort lauderfale.

Comment

Locked out if you have to drive from miami. F Beckham! Typical miami scam. Miami gives you a golf course for free then screw the miami kids! Change the name to Fort Lauderdale fc.

Comment

Looking forward to it! If you don't make the sacrifice, you don't believe in your kid...and don't belong anyway.

Comment

Not true at all. Before I would drive to Lauderdale everyday I would send my kid abroad. It’s a scam. We are miami. Not Fort Lauderdale. Have fun and remember to believe in your kid! 😂

Comment

The real issue

Not true at all. Before I would drive to Lauderdale everyday I would send my kid abroad. It’s a scam. We are miami. Not Fort Lauderdale. Have fun and remember to believe in your kid! 😂
                          The real issue is - you don’t think your kid is good enough to compete for a slot on the team when the location is centralized, allowing kids from Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dude to legitimately all be able to get to the field. Too many kids to choose from - and thus, chances of making the squad are too difficult.

As for the golf course, what is it now? It seems to me to make an MLS-level training facility would take a good bit of time. If true, why would that Club not find a facility that already has soccer fields (needing work of course) for its youth academy that is scheduled to start very soon?

Comment

Thank your City for all of this. Miami is a bannana republic, 5-6 yrs this guy has been trying to set up in Miami. Blocking him the whole way. What do you expect him and partners to do. We should all be thanking FT lauderdale for stepping up. Your population in Miami is run by a bunch of clowns.

Comment

The temporary stadium at Lockhart will be permanent , Miami dade won’t approve any other location in dade . It’s what they wanted all along and this is how they circumvent mls requiring downtown Miami stadium

Smart , they will get north Broward and south palm beach paying fans

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X