Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strictly/ Rowdies

It is time to welcome Strictly Soccer to Rowdies Youth Network. Established since 2001, Strictly Soccer training methods are quite different than most and very effective. Players and Staff will have access to RYN events and benefits

Does this mean they will be wearing Rowdies uniforms and be apart of TBU?

Not much details in the announcement

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is time to welcome Strictly Soccer to Rowdies Youth Network. Established since 2001, Strictly Soccer training methods are quite different than most and very effective. Players and Staff will have access to RYN events and benefits

players and staff will have access to soccer clinics, coaching education, chalk talks and other special events at no cost to the members.

It’s just Rowdies building out fan base.

Comment

players and staff will have access to soccer clinics, coaching education, chalk talks and other special events at no cost to the members.

It’s just Rowdies building out fan base.
      Yeah. just part of their outreach program. West Pasco, PCU, and some other clubs have been doing this for several years. I went to a bunch of the pre-game chalk talks and we had Rowdies staff join training sessions/hold clinics when I was coaching 4 years ago.

Comment

This has nothing to do with TBU. It's just part of the Rowdies Youth outreach program.

Comment

I didn't know Strictly was still an active club? I used to see their signs each spring on street corners for tryouts but I don't even see those any more. I thought all their girls went over to TBU?

Comment

I didn't know Strictly was still an active club? I used to see their signs each spring on street corners for tryouts but I don't even see those any more. I thought all their girls went over to TBU?
            They have a few teams left but not much. Like CC they have been a hit hard on the girls side by TBU

Comment

CC ? Cape coral or Clearwater Chargers?

Comment

CC ? Cape coral or Clearwater Chargers?
                Chargers girls program in hospice.

Comment

HB just got back from Vegas with his teams. His U17 girls got waxed 6-0 after their hike in the Valley

Comment

HB just got back from Vegas with his teams. His U17 girls got waxed 6-0 after their hike in the Valley
                    That's because the U17 team is a mash-up of girls U14-U17 trying to make a team. Great girls but terrible numbers!

Comment

That's because the U17 team is a mash-up of girls U14-U17 trying to make a team. Great girls but terrible numbers!
                      It's a disservice to the girls at that program at this point. The problem for those kids is, them and their parents don't know what they don't know. Won't even try to participate in a FYSA tournament, no FSPL, but hey, maybe you can pay for the family to go to Vegas, and play in obscure low division tournaments! There are a few good players on some of those teams wasting valuable time.

Comment

It's a disservice to the girls at that program at this point. The problem for those kids is, them and their parents don't know what they don't know. Won't even try to participate in a FYSA tournament, no FSPL, but hey, maybe you can pay for the family to go to Vegas, and play in obscure low division tournaments! There are a few good players on some of those teams wasting valuable time.
                        Watch out! Beachbum will delete this!

Comment

Strictly Kickball

Went to the Rowdies opener this weekend and was really dissapointed, I mean they won but the level of play really looks like it has dropped from just a few years ago.

Comment

Strictly Kickball

Went to the Rowdies opener this weekend and was really dissapointed, I mean they won but the level of play really looks like it has dropped from just a few years ago.
                            High school soccer at its finest. Don’t worry the DA players will change this...lol.

Comment

I always think of Strictly whenever I read someone on TS trying to explain how great it was back when there were small, neighborhood clubs all over the place. Well, actually, it wasn't that great at all. Two coaches for 6 teams, GK coach on some erratic schedule, strange training activities. I mean I loved that you could drink beers during the practices and they would occasionally pull out the grill and cook brats. But aside from the that, playing soccer there wasn't do your kid any favors.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X