Clear All

wellington wave club

stay away from that club
    next season
    program going down hill
    coaches are leaving
    don't go there
    smell the coffe
    try out at other clubs for next season the guy in charge is a fat liar piece of

I agree! It would be wise for you to consider PBG Predators for next year. Great leadership, coaches, players, families and soon they will have the best facility in all of south Florida. I suggest you do your homework, watch some training sessions before tryouts and
    to see how PBG stacks up, you will not be disappointed. Innovative training that is second to no south Florida club. They will be more than happy to show you around and answer any questions about the program you may have. Very transparent, unlike most clubs. Cannot say enough positive things about PBG Predators.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
      i agree! It would be wise for you to consider pbg predators for next year. Great leadership, coaches, players, families and soon they will have the best facility in all of south florida. I suggest you do your homework, watch some training sessions before tryouts and
      to see how pbg stacks up, you will not be disappointed. Innovative training that is second to no south florida club. They will be more than happy to show you around and answer any questions about the program you may have. Very transparent, unlike most clubs. Cannot say enough positive things about pbg predators.
      pbg sucks also nothing their but a team that was stolen from boynton knigts that also sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        stay away from that club
        next season
        program going down hill
        coaches are leaving
        don't go there
        smell the coffe
        try out at other clubs for next season the guy in charge is a fat liar piece of
        Same story for the past 5-6 years. Each year been taking a step back.

Comment

pbg sucks also nothing their but a team that was stolen from boynton knigts that also sucks
          You are jealous your child is not skilled enough to make PBG white team my friend!
          You are so transparent!

Comment

you are jealous your child is not skilled enough to make pbg white team my friend!
            You are so transparent!
            what team has won anything at pbg in gold division?none, not one, nothing.
            We are developing ok your club sucks

Comment

Same story for the past 5-6 years. Each year been taking a step back.
              Yes, the same is happening to my children at the Wellington wave.
              No development and are actually getting worse.
              Thanks for the tip from the previous poster about PBG Predators,
              we will be sure to check them out!

Comment

yes, the same is happening to my children at the wellington wave.
                Thanks for the tip from the previous poster about pbg predators,
                do yourself a favor look up results of teams at pbg they win nothing they play silver division at tournaments

Comment

I guess it depends on what you want. If your desire is to go on talking soccer and boast about eing the best in Florida, I would reccommend sunrise or weston. If you want your kid to learn the game, be competitive and have fun? PBG.

Comment

I guess it depends on what you want. If your desire is to go on talking soccer and boast about eing the best in Florida, I would reccommend sunrise or weston. If you want your kid to learn the game, be competitive and have fun? PBG.
                    hold on your u15 all star team from boynton chases gotsoccer points more than any other team on south fl . your club is a joke westons b teams destroy your best teams lol

Comment

hold on your u15 all star team from boynton chases gotsoccer points more than any other team on south fl . your club is a joke westons b teams destroy your best teams lol
                      u16 team

Comment

Yes, the same is happening to my children at the Wellington wave.
                        Thanks for the tip from the previous poster about PBG Predators,

how old is your child and boy or girl?

younger ages at jupiter and wellington i believe are good for training.

if your child is a boy and good,try out for weston or boca da,and if they do not make it,try gardens da. if they do not make any, head to jupiter boynton or martin county

if good girl,try out for weston da or fc prime encl.,and if they do not make it try boca da. if they do not make it,head to sunrise easily.

gardens is a good last resort on boys on da and nothing on girls unless you get one of a few coaches,they decide to have roster limits(that is why the 05 girls went to jupiter) and they also decide not to commingle teams sp hit jupiter first

Comment

this is just not true. gardens boasts strong teams to lure you in and then they say it is about development when the good players leave. not a problem being a feeder program,but do not suggest outside of your one transplant team that any of those girls above u16 are ultra good. reason is when they are that good,they leave. good news for gardens is some kids are not that good,so they think they can leave but can't make the other teams.

Comment

how old is your child and boy or girl?

younger ages at jupiter and wellington i believe are good for training.

if your child is a boy and good,try out for weston or boca da,and if they do not make it,try gardens da. if they do not make any, head to jupiter boynton or martin county

if good girl,try out for weston da or fc prime encl.,and if they do not make it try boca da. if they do not make it,head to sunrise easily.

gardens is a good last resort on boys on da and nothing on girls unless you get one of a few coaches,they decide to have roster limits(that is why the 05 girls went to jupiter) and they also decide not to commingle teams sp hit jupiter first

I forgot J Petrov for girls-u16 is strong and recruiting well. good coaching to. for tat year,i would pick them over boca da

Comment

wellington club

no, no, no, petrov sucks
                              nothing there.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X