Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There are way more examples of unqualified legacy students that have nothing else to bring to the table but wealth and family connections. If a school wants to grant admission to a student for having a special talent it’s the schools choice. This is also a tatistically minuet. Non issue.
    Which is why, as a company founder and CEO, I couldnt give a rats ars about an ivy league sheepskin. I am looking for performance where attended, and tangible demonstrations of talent (e.g. during interview - write me a program that does what I want).

Comment

It's safe to assume that you did not attend an Ivy League school (or any school actually). It's not too late. A good place to start is to learn the difference between "their" and "there". I admit it can be challenging so let's start you off with some basics:

Their: it belongs to certain people. ex. It's their ball.
      There: it's a place. ex. The ball is over there.

Keep practicing your hate speech, you'll get "there".
      What a fricking looser.

Comment

What a fricking looser.
        Perfect.

Comment

What a fricking looser.
          What is fricking? Did you find that on Florida man?

Comment

And unlike lesser schools, like UCF, USF, UF, UNF, Harvard has anal sex workshops for their students.
            have or has?

Comment

Yet they are now set for life. And all it took was a big money check.

The equivalent of an aristocracy, where entitlement is a birthright. About as un-American as you can get.
              Better to write an essay about immigrating into America and being raised by a single mom on welfare and how the public education system helped achieve success.

Comment

Better to write an essay about immigrating into America and being raised by a single mom on welfare and how the public education system helped achieve success.
                Immigrants with nothing get everything for free that we the Tax payers pay for. Then we the Tax payer pay again to get it for ourselves. Of course people will call me a Racist(Screw them)the System is messed up.You want something then work & pay for it yourself.

Comment

like this kid who just got accepted to 17 colleges. The family was homeless at one point. He will work his tail off and make his mother proud.

“I think it is unfair that people could just buy their way in,” said Dylan, speaking on Thursday during a break from classes. “But I know that it has been happening for a long time, and there is always going to be someone with more privilege and more connections, to have it easier than others.”

“And that means that you have to work harder to achieve the same goals,” he said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/14/u...n-chidick.html

Comment

like this kid who just got accepted to 17 colleges. The family was homeless at one point. He will work his tail off and make his mother proud.

“I think it is unfair that people could just buy their way in,” said Dylan, speaking on Thursday during a break from classes. “But I know that it has been happening for a long time, and there is always going to be someone with more privilege and more connections, to have it easier than others.”

“And that means that you have to work harder to achieve the same goals,” he said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/14/u...n-chidick.html
                    Well he got paid his way in by the Sweat of the Tax payer.Diffrent approach but same outcome. What did he pay into the System ? If if wasn't for Rich Parents contributing more ,there wouldn't be any Universities.

Comment

Well he got paid his way in by the Sweat of the Tax payer.Diffrent approach but same outcome. What did he pay into the System ? If if wasn't for Rich Parents contributing more ,there wouldn't be any Universities.
                      Oh shut up. Good for him!

Comment

Oh shut up. Good for him!
                        Another one that doesn't pay ingo the System .

Comment

Immigrants with nothing get everything for free that we the Tax payers pay for. Then we the Tax payer pay again to get it for ourselves. Of course people will call me a Racist(Screw them)the System is messed up.You want something then work & pay for it yourself.
                          I’m calling you grammatically challenged. Seems to me that you didn’t take advantage of the tax payer education provided by the government! An education squandered.....sad....bigly.

Comment

What's your lazy azz kid up to? I'd rather that kid working for me than your entitled brat

Comment

Usually the soccer team is pulling up the athletic departments GPA. As well as Tennis and Golf.
                              There are more international students on golf scholarships than US students ant many schools.

Comment

What's your lazy azz kid up to? I'd rather that kid working for me than your entitled brat
                                No thanks. No one should have to work for $5 hr.
                                Cheap fu#k

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X