Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok....yep.....you are so right....you should just stay at FESA....perfect fit for you and your kid....The Armada Directors wouldn’t know how good your kid even is....probably wouldn’t make the DA team just because of politics.....I mean, like you said, the DA sux.....boys ECNL is soooo much better.....best teams and players ALL are in boys ECNL and those that aren’t yet are fleeing DA clubs in droves to join ECNL....any kid or parent given the choice between boys ECNL or boys DA would surely choose ECNL.....phew....there, I said it....so happy and relieved to finally admit the truth....hey, by the way, I’ve got a ocean front unicorn farm in Nebraska for sale if anyone is interested. Just ask for me at Veterans Park. I’m Bubb, Sean Bubb.
    I think your period button is sticking

Comment

Yeah ok

Jacksonville Armada Youth academy prides itself on mediocre DA! Encl is a better option.
      Armada DA results today...

07’s won both games against West Florida Flames DA
      06’s won 3-0 against WFF DA
      05’s won 3-2 against WFF DA
      04’s won 2-1 against Atlanta United DA
      03/02’s tied 1-1 against Atlanta United DA
      01/00’s lost 3-1 against Atlanta United DA

Yep, you’re right, totally mediocre.

Comment

Juventus?
        Juventus?? Doral?? You gotta be kidding me right?
        Those 2 should be place on top of the list for the worst program. Zero development, horrible program. Unless you looking for Nice uniforms on a recreational program.

Comment

Juventus?? Doral?? You gotta be kidding me right?
          Those 2 should be place on top of the list for the worst program. Zero development, horrible program. Unless you looking for Nice uniforms on a recreational program.
          And my fine sir, who would you suggest does a good job of developing kids... non DA non ECNL... accepting that we are from America and have otherwise limited the possibilities to Florida and you must choose at least one without qualifying it as the least worst program possible.

Comment

Jacksonville Armada Youth academy prides itself on mediocre DA! Encl is a better option.
            I am over the merits of the big brands in central Florida. They promise the world and deliver nothing.

I look for a great coach who won’t **** up my kids. Hopefully he/she respects the parents pocket book and does not have our kids flying everywhere and hopefully the club is hungry enough they care about their fulfillment.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X