Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are right. Bethesda U16 won 1 game and lost 5 before beating CFC U16.
    I known nothing , only both teams records and I seen them play.
    How did it go today?
    You’ve seen them play? So you’re an FSA parent? Then yes, you obviously do know nothing.

Comment

You’ve seen them play? So you’re an FSA parent? Then yes, you obviously do know nothing.
      I know your team haven't won a game this year.

Tell me how did the game go today?

Comment

Bethesdas 15, 16 and 17 are horrendous. For the CFC 16s to lose to them is pathetic.
        Horrendous.......this guy knows what he's talking about.

Comment

You know nothing, the Bethesda U16 team are pretty good. You obviously haven’t seen them play.
          Bethesda 16 “are pretty good”? Then I quess Maryland fc are really really really really really really good. Like 6 -0 worth

Comment

Come on, even CFC people know their U16s are their weakest link. Problem is that they've been weak for quite some time with seemingly little improvement. It's still early yet and maybe things will turnaround. But as this is a team of mostly sophomores it's also a big recruiting period for them. That tends to make parents especially *****ly which doesn't help team dynamics.

Comment

Come on, even CFC people know their U16s are their weakest link. Problem is that they've been weak for quite some time with seemingly little improvement. It's still early yet and maybe things will turnaround. But as this is a team of mostly sophomores it's also a big recruiting period for them. That tends to make parents especially *****ly which doesn't help team dynamics.
              lol it blocked pri ckly

Comment

Bethesda 16 “are pretty good”? Then I quess Maryland fc are really really really really really really good. Like 6 -0 worth
                Maryland were not 6-0 better. It was a weird game, for long parts of the play it was even. They were very good at taking their chances.

Comment

I know your team haven't won a game this year.

Tell me how did the game go today?
                  About as well as when you lost to us last year. Again.

Comment

Maryland were not 6-0 better. It was a weird game, for long parts of the play it was even. They were very good at taking their chances.
                    Unlike all of the other CFC ECNL teams that play their starters the full game in league play, this age group is still splitting time pretty evenly as they evaluate new players. The team is really talented to begin with and when you are pulling starters off of the field for long stretches of play, it leads to bad results. You can't blame the coach, he was given a lot of new players this season and is giving everyone a fair shot. Hopefully they will battle through and find some chemistry on the field

Comment

Unlike all of the other CFC ECNL teams that play their starters the full game in league play, this age group is still splitting time pretty evenly as they evaluate new players. The team is really talented to begin with and when you are pulling starters off of the field for long stretches of play, it leads to bad results. You can't blame the coach, he was given a lot of new players this season and is giving everyone a fair shot. Hopefully they will battle through and find some chemistry on the field
                      Sorry, I meant to say they are not really talented to begin with...

Comment

Thats very funny. Thank you for the laugh.

Comment

Sorry, I meant to say they are not really talented to begin with...
                          Not the OP, and I get the joke here, but I guess what leaves most people who don't have kids on that team surprised by their results is that they DO have talent on the team. For whatever reason it just doesn't gel.

Comment

Not the OP, and I get the joke here, but I guess what leaves most people who don't have kids on that team surprised by their results is that they DO have talent on the team. For whatever reason it just doesn't gel.
                            I don't know how many they added, but if the other poster is right and the coach is mixing it up a lot, giving new players good PT it will take time to gel. They haven't had that many games together as a team and it doesn't happen over night. That said the 2003s have always been a weak spot in the CFC lineup. Not sure how many "good players" were out there to add on to an already full roster.

Comment

2003 Coach is the old Fairfield U coach, probably not interested in coaching this group. How is any age pool weak at CFC, they have 26 per roster!

Heard parents aren’t very happy across the board there, very little development and it’s all about 2 or 3 players per age pool.

Comment

2003 Coach is the old Fairfield U coach, probably not interested in coaching this group. How is any age pool weak at CFC, they have 26 per roster!

Heard parents aren’t very happy across the board there, very little development and it’s all about 2 or 3 players per age pool.
                                Yeah. Heard the same thing. Why would they want to go to a place that trains more than any other club in a larger space and better training environment with good coaches, get recruited by high academic schools and good programs from D1, D2 and D3, and win games on top of that?

Far better to train on a gym floor once a week, play against terrible teams and not get recruited until you either have to beg a good program to take you for free or accept a lesser academic school because they can give you money.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X