Fc prime state cup

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone deserves ecnl in brevard, it's Space Coast. They have the best coaches, trainers, and players. Miles better than crappy old bsa. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      If anyone deserves ecnl in brevard, it's Space Coast. They have the best coaches, trainers, and players. Miles better than crappy old bsa. Pathetic.
      Space coast needs to change their ugly ass uniforms. They are lucky to be allowed in Ymca with those ugly uniforms

Comment

Deserves? Why would they deserve anything? Prime got ECNL without ever having a single team. What does that say for those *****s at Space Coast, they have absolutely no pull in this state. It says youve been paying for mediocracy. Maybe you should just pay AH for him to bring ECNL. Duh.

Comment

Dude spacey coasty better watch out. There's a new accent in town.

Comment

I also heard Prime is moving to brevard but nothing based on facts.

Comment

I don't know why there is so much hate towards prime. We live in Central Florida. My daughter has a teammate who plays with their 2005 team this year. She is a great player and a wonderful family. Sounds like she will be playing with them full time next year. I don't know the coaches involved or all of the B.S. nonsense that is constantly posted on here but, she is a good player and the parents are good people. They seem optimistic about the team next year and we wish them well.

Comment

I don't know why there is so much hate towards prime. We live in Central Florida. My daughter has a teammate who plays with their 2005 team this year. She is a great player and a wonderful family. Sounds like she will be playing with them full time next year. I don't know the coaches involved or all of the B.S. nonsense that is constantly posted on here but, she is a good player and the parents are good people. They seem optimistic about the team next year and we wish them well.
                What club does your daughter play for?

Comment

What club does your daughter play for?
                  Just a little club in Orlando no ECNL or DA let the bashing begin

Comment

the guy running prime did a crappy job in orlando and has done a poor job in broward county trying to do the same. he has made a lot of enemies down here quickly, and due to his financial structure, its virtually impossible to work with him.

he is someone doing it for the wrong reasons and the three people running the program make way too much money. there are alot of clubs that would love to work with them, but their greed makes it hard.

Comment

the guy running prime did a crappy job in orlando and has done a poor job in broward county trying to do the same. he has made a lot of enemies down here quickly, and due to his financial structure, its virtually impossible to work with him.

he is someone doing it for the wrong reasons and the three people running the program make way too much money. there are alot of clubs that would love to work with them, but their greed makes it hard.
                      I have always wondered what soccer coaches make. How much are the 3 leaders of Prime making

Comment

This is not average. All over 90k

Comment

This is not average. All over 90k
                          So middle class

Comment

Where is prime practicing next year? Honest question.

Comment

Where is prime practicing next year? Honest question.
                              same place!

Comment

Plenty of good families that are not very bright. This appears to be an example of that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X