2005 boys state cup

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t hear the juventus parents now. We kicked their asses today. They are a kickball team. Vamos Ives !

Comment

What happened with Parkland. Surprised they got beat. Unexpected.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I don’t hear the juventus parents now. We kicked their asses today. They are a kickball team. Vamos Ives !
        Ok calm down. Ives isn’t very good either. All you did was expose a team that isn’t what they used to be

Comment

Just stopping by this morning to laugh at Juventus parents HAHAHA

Comment

Just stopping by this morning to laugh at Juventus parents HAHAHA
            Gosa baby we added a secret weapon right before roster freeze!

Comment

Gosa baby we added a secret weapon right before roster freeze!
              The kid from the Verum Academy that sits the bench. Great addition

Comment

Quiet in here. Any Juventus parents? No? Didn’t think so.

Great teams work in silence. You guys are phonies.

Comment

Quiet in here. Any Juventus parents? No? Didn’t think so.

Great teams work in silence. You guys are phonies.
                  I"m not a parent of a kid from either squad, but my kid's team has played them both. I'm pretty surprised Ives beat that Juve team. Good for them. They must have played a good match. I'm not surprised Weston crushed Kendall and I figured that 4some would be decided by the Weston Juve match... guess not. That's why it is bad business to bet on youth sport.

Comment

I"m not a parent of a kid from either squad, but my kid's team has played them both. I'm pretty surprised Ives beat that Juve team. Good for them. They must have played a good match. I'm not surprised Weston crushed Kendall and I figured that 4some would be decided by the Weston Juve match... guess not. That's why it is bad business to bet on youth sport.
                    This is a group of death. I have seen Ives play several times and I am not surprised. Ives is one of the tougher squads out there. Defensively they are very tough. They are limited offensively but they rarely give up more than a goal. You have to beat them 1-0. No one has an easy match against Ives. Neither juve squads has been playing well in league play, so why would a combined squad be so much better ?

Comment

This is a group of death. I have seen Ives play several times and I am not surprised. Ives is one of the tougher squads out there. Defensively they are very tough. They are limited offensively but they rarely give up more than a goal. You have to beat them 1-0. No one has an easy match against Ives. Neither juve squads has been playing well in league play, so why would a combined squad be so much better ?
                      I never had expectation for Juve to be any good. But their parents come out on TS saying they’re better than Weston DA. Delusional.

Comment

I never had expectation for Juve to be any good. But their parents come out on TS saying they’re better than Weston DA. Delusional.
                        Juve? 😭😭😭🤣🤣want to see real warriors play the game? Come see kendall 05 take W05 undefeated season away this Saturday.

Comment

Juve? 😭😭😭🤣🤣want to see real warriors play the game? Come see kendall 05 take W05 undefeated season away this Saturday.
                          We will come out to see you play or park the bus?

Comment

What happened with Parkland. Surprised they got beat. Unexpected.
                            Probably lost to a better team.

Comment

The kid from the Verum Academy that sits the bench. Great addition
                              No, probably the OC ex DA player that got kicked out for lying about his age.

Comment

Final 8

Group A Tropical
                                Group B Team Boca
                                Group C Pine Crest
                                Group D ACYS Elite
                                Group E Weston Black
                                Group F Mako PSL
                                WildC 1 Ives Estate
                                WildC 2 Brevard

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X