X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    "successful" is debatable.
    31-26-4 at SBU in such a weak conference is hardly considered successful. Shoot, my 2006 travel team did way better than that and I am still available.

Comment

31-26-4 at SBU in such a weak conference is hardly considered successful. Shoot, my 2006 travel team did way better than that and I am still available.
      Oh yeah, and made NCAA's once and got snuffed out 0:7 in only appearance.

Comment

Not the OP but, you are the moron. You need to learn to READ.

The post "Lol, is this true (that he's going to SUSA to coach 04's)? If it is, you can't make this stuff up" was about the availability of a certain trainer who is more skilled in giving massages than coaching. If you don't follow, go read the Fury thread.

The other poster was right though. There would be parents who would blindly follow him, because that's the only way their kid gets playing time. Sad, but they're #FURYFORLIFE
        However, all posts relating to the “ trainer” in question should not be discussed here. It has nothing to do with Surf. Jeez.

Comment

That was my point

Comment

That was my point
            I know, I was agreeing with you and bolstering your argument against the other guy.

Comment

Back to the original topic. BF was the guy running the program at Surf. Everyone else was under him.

This would explain the rumors of Stony Brook (club) looking to partner up with KK. Surf is dead.

Comment

Back to the original topic. BF was the guy running the program at Surf. Everyone else was under him.

This would explain the rumors of Stony Brook (club) looking to partner up with KK. Surf is dead.
                Surf was, is and always will be smoke and mirrors. But some think they can see through the smoke. Eventually, you can’t breath and you get out.

Comment

Surf was, is and always will be smoke and mirrors. But some think they can see through the smoke. Eventually, you can’t breath and you get out.
                  Just as predicted. Even LM gave up on them.

Comment

More changes at Surf then. What happens to those teams that the SB staff were running?

Comment

More changes at Surf then. What happens to those teams that the SB staff were running?
                      Is there really that much crossover between the two organizations anymore?

Comment

Is there really that much crossover between the two organizations anymore?
                        I meant the SBU staff Surf are losing.

Comment

Surf are brainless when it comes to their appointments.

JF - Gone
                          MF - Gone
                          CW - Never there
                          BF - Gone

All within last 18 months.

College coaches are great to have on flyers and promotions but actual day to day stuff not so much.
                          What do you expect from soccer parent idiot POS Keith Bratti with no experience! He is pocketing side money and is being paid by clinics and any cash paid!

Comment

What do you expect from soccer parent idiot POS Keith Bratti with no experience! He is pocketing side money and is being paid by clinics and any cash paid!
                            Good for him. He’s smarter then you

Comment

Good for him. He’s smarter then you
                              Smarter THAN you too

Comment

cant wait for the IRS audit! Bye bye Bratti!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X