Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CFC City

Anyone have info on this branch. Where they are based out of, what leagues will they play in, where will they practice?

Manchester. Probably CCSL and or NEP. I think they are taking over Alliance.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Manchester. Probably CCSL and or NEP. I think they are taking over Alliance.
      So a name change to current alliance branch? Why?

Comment

Anyone have info on this branch. Where they are based out of, what leagues will they play in, where will they practice?
        Loudmouth coaches

Comment

Loudmouth coaches
          Thanks that reaaaally helps

Comment

Cfc does that often. Rebranding or whatever you want to call it, or sometimes it moves over a few towns. But basically it's branch #342.

Comment

Based out of Manchester-Bolton area. If coach is A.B., stay away or go in eyes wide open. Technically competent as a player, very polarizing as a coach. Yells at kids, belittles them for not knowing basics, but willing to help and push your kid - hard. That being said, very respectfully and polite with parents, but if you don't see the interaction w/ the kids its a different story. That being said, very strong coach, knows his stuff - if your kid can tough it out - will be a better player for certain. Just my (and my kid's) two cents for what its worth. We stayed at CFC when others left.

Comment

Based out of Manchester-Bolton area. If coach is A.B., stay away or go in eyes wide open. Technically competent as a player, very polarizing as a coach. Yells at kids, belittles them for not knowing basics, but willing to help and push your kid - hard. That being said, very respectfully and polite with parents, but if you don't see the interaction w/ the kids its a different story. That being said, very strong coach, knows his stuff - if your kid can tough it out - will be a better player for certain. Just my (and my kid's) two cents for what its worth. We stayed at CFC when others left.
                Every team has a dumb one, congrats

Comment

FSA has a few of those too. SJ is one that comes to mind.

Comment

Was it the chip delivery guy that thought of new name change?

Comment

Was it the chip delivery guy that thought of new name change?
                      I am king of the North !!!!

Comment

I am king of the North !!!!
                        I heard coaching average at best. Heard nothing to recommend them. Still, if they are close and you have money, there's a match.

Comment

Isn't the head coach RL's old assistant?

Comment

This is a really bad branch at CFC. Quite possibly their worst branch.

Comment

There's a reason this thread didn't garner many comments when it started a few months ago. Not much to say and none of it is good.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X