Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No, we will continue to talk about teams that matter.
    Like Warner - the best team period

Comment

Like Warner - the best team period
      Give me a freaking break. You suck more this year than last and suck more last year than the year before.

Comment

Give me a freaking break. You suck more this year than last and suck more last year than the year before.
        Celtic parent's wit is about as bad as her head game.

Comment

Celtic parent's wit is about as bad as her head game.
          Wow you are a little testy. Just upset because we have the best team and will win the whole thing?

Comment

Wow you are a little testy. Just upset because we have the best team and will win the whole thing?
            I'm going assume this is just someone trolling but who knows...at Celtic, the arrogance matches the girth of the parents...

Comment

I'm going assume this is just someone trolling but who knows...at Celtic, the arrogance matches the girth of the parents...
              How about you start the trash talking after the games are played as it really means nothing till then.

Comment

How about you start the trash talking after the games are played as it really means nothing till then.
                Trash talking after the fact is in poor taste, you don't kick a man when they are down beforehand it is all fun and games. I'm sure your team and parents (coach) can console yourselves with shutting down the closet Stacy's Buffet.

"Please, no more, we won't make rent next month"

"It said all you can eat and I haven't had all I can eat!"

Comment

Trash talking after the fact is in poor taste, you don't kick a man when they are down beforehand it is all fun and games. I'm sure your team and parents (coach) can console yourselves with shutting down the closet Stacy's Buffet.

I have no idea what a Stacy’s Buffet is but this post made me blow coffee out of my nose. That hurts by the way.

Comment

Very obvious you are a troll as you are not from the 3 teams Celtic will play in state cup. You are just a sad sad troll.

Comment

Very obvious you are a troll as you are not from the 3 teams Celtic will play in state cup. You are just a sad sad troll.
                      No, we won't play each other in state cup because you would have to get through the brackets first and the likelihood of that happening is pretty low.

If somehow you do make it through...come get them cheeks clapped.

Comment

The only team of any quality you play in the first round is Warner. They are a 1 trick pony- send a through ball to the striker and let her run onto it. Not much defense and no other scoring threat.

The good teams you won’t see until you advance- if you advance. But from the sounds of it you guys get to hit a lot of buffets on your travels. So enjoy!

Comment

No, we won't play each other in state cup because you would have to get through the brackets first and the likelihood of that happening is pretty low.

If somehow you do make it through...come get them cheeks clapped.
                          Just let us know who you are are we will come say hi and see who finishes on top at the end of the game if you make it through.

Comment

The only team of any quality you play in the first round is Warner. They are a 1 trick pony- send a through ball to the striker and let her run onto it. Not much defense and no other scoring threat.

The good teams you won’t see until you advance- if you advance. But from the sounds of it you guys get to hit a lot of buffets on your travels. So enjoy!
                            Don’t believe everything you hear and only half of what you see. Just come to your own opinion when and if you play us. The trolls are just that trolls.

Comment

Just let us know who you are are we will come say hi and see who finishes on top at the end of the game if you make it through.
                              Sunrise- you are welcome to come over and say hi

Comment

Don’t believe everything you hear and only half of what you see. Just come to your own opinion when and if you play us. The trolls are just that trolls.
                                About the buffets or a team being a 1 trick pony? Seen that team and the poster was dead on

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X