Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The best 03's are in the DA or are playing up to the 02 age. Regular club 03 teams are average, top to bottom at best.
    One reason is ECNL has taken top players from club teams and will continue to.

Comment

The best 03's are in the DA or are playing up to the 02 age. Regular club 03 teams are average, top to bottom at best.
      Thanks captain obvious.

Is it okay if we discuss state cup in here?

Comment

Thanks captain obvious.

Is it okay if we discuss state cup in here?
        Everything below DA is rec

Comment

After today's first and only game, we can assume it won't be PSG Plantation.
          It won't be Davie united santos, Stetson fa, royal palm beach, coral gables, spacey coasty dude.

Comment

Again, thanks captain obvious.

Can we get back to our state cup conversation?

Comment

Incorrect. DA is rec too. Anything below youth national team is rec. have seen DA teams. Believe me, they are rec. Have only seen a very small handful of players in DA of national caliber. But that is not bad. Your kid should enjoy his recreation, and if he continues to work hard might get to play in college. Enjoy your boasting, there just are not that many national players. Being one of 140 DA plyers in florida at a given age + another 150 good enough for DA across all of the other club & ECNL teams doesn’t make it. You need to be one of the best 10 in the state, not one of best 300 if you want to be a boastful jerk.

Comment

Incorrect. DA is rec too. Anything below youth national team is rec. have seen DA teams. Believe me, they are rec. Have only seen a very small handful of players in DA of national caliber. But that is not bad. Your kid should enjoy his recreation, and if he continues to work hard might get to play in college. Enjoy your boasting, there just are not that many national players. Being one of 140 DA plyers in florida at a given age + another 150 good enough for DA across all of the other club & ECNL teams doesn’t make it. You need to be one of the best 10 in the state, not one of best 300 if you want to be a boastful jerk.
                Perfect. lol

Comment

O3b

No surprises this weekend except maybe 2-1 win for FC Prime with the last second game winner over a terrible Stetson team. If FC Prime can barely win that game they have no chance of winning state cup

Comment

No surprises this weekend except maybe 2-1 win for FC Prime with the last second game winner over a terrible Stetson team. If FC Prime can barely win that game they have no chance of winning state cup
                    They may not make it out of the group!!

Comment

Fc prime

They may not make it out of the group!!
                      They will but not the second round.

Comment

I had no idea that DA players were under contract and receiving a salary. Not a bad deal for a bunch of kids.

Comment

Crazy dad(s) alert all over these posts.

I hope you dads get you college scholarship offers after all yhese years....through your sons play. I really do

Comment

Crazy dad(s) alert all over these posts.

I hope you dads get you college scholarship offers after all yhese years....through your sons play. I really do
                            I think the above poster may have been attempting to convey something along the lines of:

Dads,
                            After all these years of your children playing soccer, I sincerely hope some of them get college scholarship offers.

College or at least remedial education would be a good thing for many of TS contributors.

Comment

I think the above poster may have been attempting to convey something along the lines of:

Dads,
                              After all these years of your children playing soccer, I sincerely hope some of them get college scholarship offers.

College or at least remedial education would be a good thing for many of TS contributors.

Nooooo. I wanted to really say that parents are that insane that they project themselves onto their kids. So if they get a college scholarship, they literally will be the ones that get it.

Have you read what they say about their kids' teams and how they bash other parents or coaches or kids....they are horrible deranged people.

Especially those clueless people in Brevard (wherever that is).

Comment

US National team is rec

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X