X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What 2006 coach has a kid on the team??
    EM Dummy! And another one on his other team.

Comment

EM is a very good club coach.

Comment

Who will the ECNL boys demolish this weekend

Comment

Who will the ECNL boys demolish this weekend
          The pocketbooks and wallets of FSA girl's parents?

Comment

Way to pay yourself on the back, Ed. Do any if your paying customers feel the same way? Glad you get to coach your kids and it is great to see that they earned so much PT.

Comment

Hahaha. I just fell down laughing!

Comment

Saw ECNL boys in practice last night. They were working on high pressure and CFC it. That’s their new code word for STEALING it.

Comment

Ha ha. RM was in charge of collecting credit card payments for CFC. Most of those CFC parents are so stupid they won’t even know their money was stolen

Comment

Ha ha. RM was in charge of collecting credit card payments for CFC. Most of those CFC parents are so stupid they won’t even know their money was stolen
                    Do you really think people believe your stories?

Comment

Just checked mine. Noticed a fee for CFC college consulting $280 per year. This was on top of the regular fees

Comment

Just checked mine. Noticed a fee for CFC college consulting $280 per year. This was on top of the regular fees
                        Back in the day, clubs used to just provide that as part of the job. FSA charged no such addition. One of my kids is playing college and played FSA. Of course, FSA was no help whatsoever. So, I guess that's maybe why they don't tack on the fee.

Comment

Back in the day, clubs used to just provide that as part of the job. FSA charged no such addition. One of my kids is playing college and played FSA. Of course, FSA was no help whatsoever. So, I guess that's maybe why they don't tack on the fee.
                          The truth is, back in the day, many players didn't play for one of the big Clubs. Back in the day, all they had to work with was a letter of Recommendation from Coaches that were part of their journey. Back in the day, they actually made , and played on College Teams. Over and over again.

Many the modern parent has been conditioned by the environment of commercialized youth sports into thinking it is similar to going to a Drive up window to place your order. If they don't get what they perceived , they are unhappy.

Comment

You’re so stupid. Why do people like to make things up?

Comment

CFC. Cash for Consulting.

Comment

Because they think someone will believe it. How can someone outside the club fact check it?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X