TBU ECNL Record

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would like to see how many committed players from any club pan out over their college careers? How many actually get minutes? How many quit soccer? Lots of gloating on this site in regards to how many commits a club has but isn't really the player who does all the work?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Would like to see how many committed players from any club pan out over their college careers? How many actually get minutes? How many quit soccer? Lots of gloating on this site in regards to how many commits a club has but isn't really the player who does all the work?
      Those questions are up to the individual player beyond club soccer.
      The clubs job is to get them there, it is the player's job to take it from there.
      The entire point of GDA & ENCL for 99% of the players to play for scholarships in college. That is it & that is what the clubs should be judged on, at least for the high level leagues.

Comment

Sure you got into a good college and a good soccer program but will you actually play? Will you ever graduate? Will you ever pay back your loans? Will you actually ever get a job.

Losers can be spotted miles away, and you are a Class A loser. No better word in the English language to describe you and your type.

Comment

Sure you got into a good college and a good soccer program but will you actually play? Will you ever graduate? Will you ever pay back your loans? Will you actually ever get a job.

Losers can be spotted miles away, and you are a Class A loser. No better word in the English language to describe you and your type.
          Loser spotting losers...

Comment

Think you are seeing the answer play out now on the college landscape with increasing numbers of transfers

Comment

Everyone love that club and coaches. Not me. My daughter get no training from these people. After this year, me piro!

Comment

Everyone love that club and coaches. Not me. My daughter get no training from these people. After this year, me piro!
                Nice grammar. You sound like a real genius.

Comment

Not a good weekend for TBU ECNL.....

Comment

??????????

Comment

Actually, I heard that 2 more of their girls ECNL 02s committed to college this weekend, (both to D1 programs, not that it matters), so I would say it's a really good weekend for TBU ECNL.

PS. take your negativity somewhere else; it's not working for you here.

Comment

??????????
                        They didn't even play this weekend troll!!!

Comment

They didn’t play.
                          So good for the TBU 04s that are terrible.

Comment

They didn't even play this weekend troll!!!
                            Not talking about girls you wanker.

Comment

Not talking about girls you wanker.
                              Then say want you mean you moron. Cryptic, double secret, one liners do not work well when you are trolling.

Comment

Then say want you mean you moron. Cryptic, double secret, one liners do not work well when you are trolling.
                                Maybe not for you but I assumed boys when I read the post.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X