•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

amadu should be in prison... only an accessory to murder

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      They may be watching 2 players -but one team ,Lawrence has 5 legitimate scoring threats. Could be a long afternoon for the boys from Rivers . I'm seeing a 5-0 score
      Ba ha ha ha ha !!

Comment

I go to BB&N. And honestly
        I would say JM from Milton and JL from Rivers. JL played great service with both feet, and JM was just a nightmare to defend running up and doen the field with pace. Both talented, But JM was a real pain, so I would say him.
        If JL kept up with you, you must be VERY slow so I won't take your post into accoubt

Comment

aHA48b

LA scored early on a nice goal were AK heavy marked beat 3 men to a MT finish. LA controlled possession and played an advanced style, while rivers played kick and run soccer to TD, which made chances, but wasn't effective. The PK at the end was deserved, but it was clear over time. LA was the better team, but rivers got lucky. Looks like the Title will go to LA is season.
          Thankfully there have been SEVERAL posts previous to yours that stated the facts correctly. But I DO APPLAUD your grammar and spelling over your classmate's. Maybe that's why your comment was delayed until after the truthful posts....paging through those LA dictionaries can be so time consuming! But congrats for the effort. Does that get you on the deans list at your school?

Comment

TD didn't even have a shot on net untitled the pk. Ak was marked my 3 and played great seething up the only goal.
            TD was surrounded by 3 and sometimes 4. AK had a great game (seething? - I wouldn't want HIM seething at me) and is a great player, no doubt - but an assist in the first four minutes as his contribution to scoring proves an amazing Rivers defense. LA's defensive strategy? GK taking out a Rivers player so he wouldn't score and an LA back kicking SS in the face to break his nose (of course no card or call made).

Comment

The nonsense needs to stop. Let's call the game what it was: two good teams playing competitive soccer and it ended in a draw. LA could have won, Rivers could have one - neither one did. Yes, the game was fiery and intense (ref let things go too far) but both teams were at the same intensity and the players shook hands after a good, competitive match. If you're on the LA side you'll say THEY should have won and whine about the fouls, if you're on the Rivers side, you'll say THEY should have won and whine about fouls. Grow up. Just wish the parents (or whatever nut jobs are on this site) could do the same as the players did...competitive match, shake hands, and hope you meet again in the post season!

Comment

On a side note for the rivers LA game, I feel like too many games this season have been ruined/strongly influenced by bad referees. It's actually pretty disappointing, especially since the top five teams are so close. It would suck to not win the league due to a referree

Comment

Just to repost something that was well said:

I am not sure where these accusations are coming from and if there is any validity but for the posters sake, I hope that they are not made up.

Recent cases have shown that the scope slander/libel can now be expanded to "anonymous" message boards and internet postings. Your IP address is stored and upon subpoena, can be traced almost instantaneously.

Comment

Rivers

I would expect for Rivers to be getting stronger and stronger as their injured players come back.[/QUOTE]

Even though Rivers has suffered major setbacks with many injuries, they continue to find a way to win.
                    1. SV - Captain and #1 GK in ISL last year - out before season started with torn ACL
                    2. NS - Starting right back broke his tibia in pre-season, requiring surgery. Out for the year.
                    3. HL - had impressive breakout season last year. Out for many weeks. Returned to play this week.
                    4. NH - dislocated shoulder, out for many games, recently returned.
                    5. RB - starting midfielder who replaced NS at right back and shutdown top scorer for South Kent. Has been out for four weeks; fracture in his hip - will not be returning.

Every team has injuries but this is more than the average - especially season ending ones (not to mention losing DM to the Revs). Any team can win games when they have a group of talented players but what happens when they are up against what Rivers has been this year!
                    Their coaching and their continued push to win shows their character. Very impressive.

Comment

The nonsense needs to stop. Let's call the game what it was: two good teams playing competitive soccer and it ended in a draw. LA could have won, Rivers could have one - neither one did. Yes, the game was fiery and intense (ref let things go too far) but both teams were at the same intensity and the players shook hands after a good, competitive match. If you're on the LA side you'll say THEY should have won and whine about the fouls, if you're on the Rivers side, you'll say THEY should have won and whine about fouls. Grow up. Just wish the parents (or whatever nut jobs are on this site) could do the same as the players did...competitive match, shake hands, and hope you meet again in the post season!
                      Still get smoked by either DAP team though....

Comment

From 2007-2008 through 2010-2011, he played for NSU with the cohort that is now U18. His birthdate has been listed as 1997 since at least 2009.[/QUOTE]

Do you realize how ridiculous that comment is? "His birthdate has been listed as 1997 since AT LEAST 2009"!!! Shouldn't his date of birth be listed as his date of birth, FROM HIS DATE OF BIRTH - pretty consistently????

Comment

Predictions
                          Milton 4 Governor's 0
                          St. Mark's 3 St. Paul's 1
                          Lawrence 2 Belmont Hill 0
                          St. Sebastian's 1 Groton 3
                          Rivers 4 St. George's 0
                          Brooks 2 Nobles 4
                          Middlesex 2 Roxbury Latin 2
                          Thayer 1 BB&N 3

Comment

If JL kept up with you, you must be VERY slow so I won't take your post into accoubt
                            Jl might be not a extremely fast player but he is an incredible 1v1 defender

Comment

I know there are still some games left, but with 5 teams within 3 points of each other, any predictions on who is the odd man out when it comes to the New England Tournament, or does the ISL get 5 teams in?

Comment

I know there are still some games left, but with 5 teams within 3 points of each other, any predictions on who is the odd man out when it comes to the New England Tournament, or does the ISL get 5 teams in?
                                in my opinion, bb&n is the weakest of the 5

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X