Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seattle United Virtual Tryouts

Does anyone know how virtual tryouts would work with Seattle United? For incoming players from other clubs, how can they get an accurate representation of skill?

send in a pic of your check with paid in full.....no video necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      send in a pic of your check with paid in full.....no video necessary.
      Good one dude!

Comment

What age group are you looking at? Has your player played on any other teams? Are they male or female? More info would be helpful. I know at the younger ages they will likely have tryouts at some point for incoming players, older players I’m not too sure. If you’re interested in joining the club register for tryouts soon so they can reach out to you and figure out future proceedings.

Comment

does anyone have a camera I could borrow?

Comment

I don't know about Seattle United, but at our club you register and if the coach is interested in what he sees on the form he'll contact you for more info.

Many aren't including where they are currently playing on the form, which greatly reduces their chances of being contacted. If you are interested in a specific club or coach I would email them directly, and just let them know you are interested and give them some background on your player.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X