Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not being able to Moderate this nonsense is why BOTN still has sponsors.
    True. I have no idea how this devolved into a Trump v TDS ******* match. This has nothing to do with politics. This is not a GOP/DEM issue.

Comment

It’s the same person replying to themselves to block the thread. They are conversing with themselves and want it to appear like two different people.

Comment

REFUNDS please

I doubt that, I bet your kids are C_cksucking scumbag losers, just like their pops! C_cksucking dyck lickers breed more c_cksucking dyck lickers! I'll tell my kid to be on the lookout for the little p_ssy with the orange crusted mouth on the field, if they're anything like you it shouldn't be too hard for my kid to bring your little dyck licker to tears:)
        I'm positive that you will be very hard to locate...you sit quitley in your dicks sporting goods folding chair. quiet as a mouse, will never say a word...but obviously you moonlight as the keyboard tough guy don't you? You have never been in a fight since maybe elementary school when you told the teacher like a little rat tattle tale....you are pathetic and a fkg weak loser....its unfortunate but I tell you this, talk about my kids again I'll butcher you.

Comment

I'm positive that you will be very hard to locate...you sit quitley in your dicks sporting goods folding chair. quiet as a mouse, will never say a word...but obviously you moonlight as the keyboard tough guy don't you? You have never been in a fight since maybe elementary school when you told the teacher like a little rat tattle tale....you are pathetic and a fkg weak loser....its unfortunate but I tell you this, talk about my kids again I'll butcher you.
          Where and when?
          I’ll fight you. Cause you will never show. And it’s. Modells chair.

Comment

Where and when?
            I’ll fight you. Cause you will never show. And it’s. Modells chair.
            Modells.. what are you, from Jersey? Dorchester? Degenerate either way.

Comment

Our club gave us a refund this week all the money except 10% and that will be tax deductible. EFSC.
              Non profit
              All soccer
              Good people
              EFSC!

Comment

Our club gave us a refund this week all the money except 10% and that will be tax deductible. EFSC.
                Non profit
                All soccer
                Good people
                EFSC!
                You got ripped off. My club gave me back all my $$ plus interest.

Comment

You got ripped off. My club gave me back all my $$ plus interest.
                  My club gave me my money back and gave me a new car!!!

Comment

Non profit
                    All soccer
                    Good people
                    EFSC!
                    It was intramural. Not sure what the big dogs are doing.
                    Woof
                    Woof

Comment

that would depend if the contract has an "act of god" or "Force Majeure" clause.
                      Virus is listed in most policy’s and is not a reason to exercise the loss of use/business interruption part of any policy.
                      Most companies mailed out the section well in advance to let you know your not covered for this.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X