Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you have your kids doing?

All these posts are all about people starting lies, posting stupid **** about who's club is the best, who has the best coaches, blah, blah, blah... how about posting something helpful? All of our kids lost their soccer season. Let's take a second and pretend were not a bunch of babies and share what we are doing to help out kids out through this.
    I couldn't care less about NJ Fire, PDA, PSA, CSA, etc... I'm asking as a concerned parent, looking for ways to work with my child since I have zero soccer ability. The online classes are ok, and shes been watching/working with them. We go in the yard and I try and do what I can. Any input would be appreciated, and I'm sure there are a ton of parents that could use the suggestions. But please, stick to the topic. Don't bash other trainers, clubs, coaches. Let's be adults on at least one topic....

How old is your kid and what level are they playing? It may affect the type of answers you get.

Comment

we use the online training app, there's a few and some clubs are choosing like techne, my personal coach, etc. Besides that just kick the ball in the yard or street, go for a jog.

Comment

If you’re working with your child and they are doing online videos then you are doing the best you can. Everyone is struggling to find a new normal. Don’t be so hard on yourself. My kids play for a big club and have an app and videos to use. But they also do what you’re doing. Going in the yard. Going for runs for cardio and things like that. Hopefully we all get back out there in a few months.

Comment

Free until 4/5

https://go.renegadesoccertraining.co...ll-access-pass

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X