Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    hey man, you can't post facts on here...liberals don't like it when you post facts.
    Ur right, I keep posting facts about that Scvvvvvbag Trump and the Cons keep knocking it down.
    What Am I to do now?

Comment

Oh Ok, ill get that message to him pronto, i guess us liberals never thought about it that way so thank you Fuktard for providing this valuable information, I guess we'll depend on Senator Warren.

Thank you.
      no thanks needed- he got that message 3 years ago

but by all means run right out and tell him, he will be amazed it only took you 3 extra years to figure it out

Comment

Ur right, I keep posting facts about that Scvvvvvbag Trump and the Cons keep knocking it down.
        What Am I to do now?
        NEWS FLASH!!!!

facts cant be knocked down-that's why they are known as facts
        your next fact will be your first fact

Comment

The Logical Voice

Ha....the right way. Wait until the majority of people have voted and then give that person your endorsement. Another sheep. Cowardly. The man was your voice for 8 years and you can’t even endorse him until the primary is over?

We are all quite aware that no matter when President Obama gave his endorsement or no matter whom he gave it to, you would take issue and try to cut away at it. You are not interested in anything but to denigrate those who don't think as you do. It's the closed mind that is the weakest mind.

When you have something useful to discuss, please try again.

Comment

The Logical Voice

To think, this man was supposed to be the democrats savior. He runs negative ads about our president, but kills stories on China and makes employees wives sign non disclosures

https://nypost.com/2020/04/14/bloomb...alists-report/

Complete POS
            Who claimed he was the Democrats' savior? The only voices I heard that said that were Republican politicians and pundits who sought to denigrate Bloomberg and/or the Democratic Party by applying this label.

The Democrats chose to show their position at the ballot box. He three $400M into the game and didn't win a single primary. Not sure he even won a single delegate.

Yes, he asked women to sign NDAs as part of their legal settlements with him. I believe that's a practice also employed in the past by Mr. Trump. Are you OK with him doing that? And hey, he even bragged about how he could grab their pussies. We have it on tape! How does that set with you?

Comment

The Logical Voice

Trump is a racist because he had a ban on flights from the epicenter of corona. Called a racist because he called it the China virus as there is intel that suggests the virus may have been spread from a lab in Wuhan, not a wet market.

But chines get a pass on posting a sign saying no blacks allowed in a McDonald’s in China.

***!

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-52274326

How did they get a pass? It wasn't the Chinese government here. It was a McDonalds. And the article clearly states that the corporation closed the store, removed the signs and required the employees to go through diversity training.

Where's the pass here? Seems the company took accountability for what happened.

Comment

The Logical Voice

lmao! because of this?
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MojzAf2O-Rg

or because TRUMPS surgeon General is Black?
                or because TRUMPS Secretary of Housing and Urban Development is Black? (Ben Carson)
                or because TRUMPS Administrator of theSmall Business Administration is a Latina? (Jovita Carranza)
                or because TRUMPS Secretary of Transportation is Asian? (Elaine Chao)
                or Because TRUMPS Surgeon General is Black? (jerome adams)

Dude its dumb-ss, uneducated and unbiased hatred fueled comments that make you and other liberals sound like complete morons....keep bowing to your slave liberal masters.

What people do in public and "officially" is not always how they view such matters within their own soul.

They call them facades for a reason.

Comment

The Logical Voice

Here they go again. So and so is black, but he isn’t black enough. All this from the party who is rooted in the klan.

Remind me, again, who was behind all the “violent bigotry” of the Civil War? Oh, yeah, it was Democrats. And who was behind all the vestiges of it over the last century? Democrats.

Mrs. Pelosi knows this, of course, because she worked shoulder-to-shoulder for 23 years beside a retired member of the Ku Klux Klan. That would, of course, be the “great senator” from the “great state” of West Virginia, Robert C. Byrd, a lifelong Democrat.

As the “Exalted Cyclops” of the KKK, Mr. Byrd recruited more than 100 people to join his chapter and warned in a letter against America becoming “degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.”

Modern-day Democrats denounced Byrd in 1989 by naming the suite of offices in the U.S. Capitol that house Democrat leadership the “Robert C. Byrd Rooms.”

During Black History Month that year, Democrats talked up Byrd for serving in the Senate “with great distinction for more than 30 years.” They noted his “diligent work, attention to detail, boundless energy and intense loyalty.”

All factually correct for the most part, and nothing more than spin on your part, using this history as you do.

Comparing the Democratic Party of today to that of the party of the 1860s and latter part of the 19th century is simply obfuscation on your part. Perhaps you should consider how the Democrats evolved since then to be a far more inclusive party regarding race, color, religion and creed than the current Republican Party.

The Republicans have evolved too. One can hardly view them today as the party of Lincoln. They seem to be driven first and foremost about how to maintain power and I'm fairly certain that many of the old school Republicans are simply scared to death of the new thinking being postured by the Gen Xers and Millennials.

If you are under 40, you will live to see individual healthcare cut away from the employment connection and there will be some form of free basic universal health care available to our citizens. You will see the end of the coal industry and witness the continued death of the petroleum industry.

We learn from our past but we move forward by looking ahead. You try to make an argument about a way of thinking and political perspective that simply became obsolete.

We are past that. You should try to get past it too.

Comment

Democrats in self quarantine?

What people do in public and "officially" is not always how they view such matters within their own soul.

They call them facades for a reason.
                    so because you are proven wrong with facts...you bring up "matters of the soul"???!!!
                    STFU loser.

trying to sound wise does not actually make you wise...its to bad you cant see both my middle fingers at you.

Comment

The Logical Voice

so because you are proven wrong with facts...you bring up "matters of the soul"???!!!
                      STFU loser.

trying to sound wise does not actually make you wise...its to bad you cant see both my middle fingers at you.

OK, let me make this more simple for you.

The fact that Trump has minorities in his administration does not provide "proof" that he is not a racist. In fact, I don't think he's really a "racist". He's a "classist". He deeply believes in values that make him look very much like a white supremacist and he seems pretty much OK with an ongoing underclass in our society.

And if you don't think matters of the soul should drive most of the thinking of the American President, then you really have a different view on what being an American means than I do.

Comment

Facts only

Can anyone name a Black person that is on the White House Staff under the Trump Administration? anyone please...

FYI Ben Carson is not on the White House staff and neither is the Surgeon General.

I hope the below information helps to inform you all what a RACIST Trump is. let me know if a Black American is on the WH Staff i may have missed one.

Thank you.

3.1 Office of the Chief of Staff
                        3.2 Domestic Policy Council
                        3.3 National Economic Council
                        3.4 Office of Cabinet Affairs
                        3.5 Office of Communications
                        3.6 Office of Digital Strategy
                        3.7 Office of the First Lady
                        3.8 Office of Information Technology
                        3.9 Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
                        3.10 Office of Legislative Affairs
                        3.11 Office of Management and Administration
                        3.12 Office of the National Security Advisor
                        3.13 Office of Political Affairs
                        3.14 Office of Presidential Personnel
                        3.15 Office of Public Liaison
                        3.16 Office of Scheduling and Advance
                        3.17 Office of American Innovation
                        3.18 Office of the Staff Secretary
                        3.19 Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy
                        3.20 Office of the White House Counsel
                        3.21 Oval Office Operations
                        3.22 White House Fellows
                        3.23 White House Military Office

Comment

Facts only

Can anyone name a Black person that is on the White House Staff under the Trump Administration? anyone please...

FYI Ben Carson is not on the White House staff and neither is the Surgeon General.

I hope the below information helps to inform you all what a RACIST Trump is. let me know if a Black American is on the WH Staff i may have missed one.

Thank you.

3.22 White House Fellows

Comment

Democrats in self quarantine?

OK, let me make this more simple for you.

The fact that Trump has minorities in his administration does not provide "proof" that he is not a racist. In fact, I don't think he's really a "racist". He's a "classist". He deeply believes in values that make him look very much like a white supremacist and he seems pretty much OK with an ongoing underclass in our society.

And if you don't think matters of the soul should drive most of the thinking of the American President, then you really have a different view on what being an American means than I do.
                            " He deeply believes in values that make him look very much like a white supremacist and he seems pretty much OK with an ongoing underclass in our society." is this a fact? It sounds more like an opinion.

I know many many people like TRUMP and worse. What is great about TRUMP is that he sees and calls out the BS. Dollars and Cents is the universal language that everyone in the world understands...This is why TRUMP is great he understands value, he understands when we are being ripped off. Business and feelings and BS should all be kept separate from each other. liberals don't understand this.

Most Liberals are pigs, malcolm X new this back in the 50s and was assassinated for knowing to much.

Comment

All factually correct for the most part, and nothing more than spin on your part, using this history as you do.

Comparing the Democratic Party of today to that of the party of the 1860s and latter part of the 19th century is simply obfuscation on your part. Perhaps you should consider how the Democrats evolved since then to be a far more inclusive party regarding race, color, religion and creed than the current Republican Party.

The Republicans have evolved too. One can hardly view them today as the party of Lincoln. They seem to be driven first and foremost about how to maintain power and I'm fairly certain that many of the old school Republicans are simply scared to death of the new thinking being postured by the Gen Xers and Millennials.

If you are under 40, you will live to see individual healthcare cut away from the employment connection and there will be some form of free basic universal health care available to our citizens. You will see the end of the coal industry and witness the continued death of the petroleum industry.

We learn from our past but we move forward by looking ahead. You try to make an argument about a way of thinking and political perspective that simply became obsolete.

We are past that. You should try to get past it too.
                              really? seems you don't have to look so far back-try the mid 60s
                              before that most Blacks were republicans- they switched in the mid 60s with the advent of the new deal- it was republicans that helped Johnson with the civil rights act but it was the new deal and all its Govt largess that made them move
                              which party stood in the school house door?
                              and even today(the dems own the black vote) yet every 4 years we get the Racist bigot homophobe BS from the dems
                              its not obsolete- its just put away to be dusted off and used as a club when convenient

the dems are not the party of JFK- he looks like a conservative right now

Comment

Thank you.

3.22 White House Fellows
                                sorry-it doesn't inform anyone of anything

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X