Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    True. Those bipartisan posters don't get it. Nancy..are you posting on TS?? Nobody cares about solar panel rebates right now. Too bad if your winery uses them.
    The GOP has plenty of their own pet projects in there as well.

Comment

Trump Administration considering opening Obamacare enrollment amid pandemic

Cuomo is kissing Trumps azz to get what he desperately needs. Everyone knows that works with Trump. Coumo's feelings haven't changed about Trump but he is trying to save people in his own state

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...4af_story.html
      that is fine, everyone should put there personal BS feelings aside and get work done for the american people. This is business...this is real life. leave your personal opinions at home....and be professional.

Comment

The Logical Voice

Based on lib logic - Cuomo is the worst- he let Covid-19 into NY, and because NY has the most cases, he is doing the worst of all Govs
        he is making David Dinkins look smart

but that's Lib logic
        No. Let's be honest here.

This is how you spin things to validate your opinion of Democrats. You think like a child.

Comment

"Fredo" I love it when the Blind sheep follow their master (Trump) you guys cant even make up your own name to insult someone..... Bah Baaaah Baaaaaaah blind sheep.......Baaaaaaah.
          You obviously missed the news a month ago with the younger Cuomo going off about how freedom was the n word for Italians

Comment

Based on lib logic - Cuomo is the worst- he let Covid-19 into NY, and because NY has the most cases, he is doing the worst of all Govs
            he is making David Dinkins look smart

but that's Lib logic
            What about the recent article that quotes his former lt govrs saying Cuomo passed on the opportunity to buy ventilators for ny back in 2015 when it was brought to his attention that in a potential pandemic, ny needed 18k ventilators but only had 2000. Instead he came up with a color coding system to intact to determine which patients got the 200k

Comment

No. Let's be honest here.

This is how you spin things to validate your opinion of Democrats. You think like a child.
              no just applying the same standards as you have applied to the POTUS- I agree its childlike, but sometimes you must show dems what their hypocrisy on paper.
              they obviously have no self awareness

Comment

no just applying the same standards as you have applied to the POTUS- I agree its childlike, but sometimes you must show dems what their hypocrisy on paper.
                they obviously have no self awareness
                how do you expect liberals to be "self aware" since they have already been programmed by their liberal masters?

Comment

how do you expect liberals to be "self aware" since they have already been programmed by their liberal masters?
                  I prefer that than being a Fuktard and having a FukTART wife with Little fuktees.

Comment

I prefer that than being a Fuktard and having a FukTART wife with Little fuktees.
                    You seem angry this am
                    Maybe you saw one of the polls or didn’t like the stock market bump yesterday, but those are good things for the entire country libs included
                    Maybe you just don’t want us to come out of this with the least amount of damage possible
                    Don’t start the day negative- be positive and help someone today

Comment

You seem angry this am
                      Maybe you saw one of the polls or didn’t like the stock market bump yesterday, but those are good things for the entire country libs included
                      Maybe you just don’t want us to come out of this with the least amount of damage possible
                      Don’t start the day negative- be positive and help someone today
                      Its a lost cause...liberals would like nothing more than see the country burn so they can blame it on TRUMP....They put blind hatred over love of country....This is why TRUMP will win in November...Similar to the reason Bush won again in 2004 (even after 9/11) unity and love always prevails over blind hatred.

Comment

Its a lost cause...liberals would like nothing more than see the country burn so they can blame it on TRUMP....They put blind hatred over love of country....This is why TRUMP will win in November...Similar to the reason Bush won again in 2004 (even after 9/11) unity and love always prevails over blind hatred.
                        Ironic statement given your profanity filled hatful comments you make, Title con.

Comment

He is bitter because as the market dropped, he sold at bottom and a guy like me made 30 percent in a day on Boeing. And yes biotch, the sell order just went in and it is a lock. Should by me and my fam plenty or respirators

Comment

He is bitter because as the market dropped, he sold at bottom and a guy like me made 30 percent in a day on Boeing. And yes biotch, the sell order just went in and it is a lock. Should by me and my fam plenty or respirators
                            you don't have $$ in the market you cant even spell

Comment

Guilty!!!..... i dont want anything good to be on Trumps credit.
                              Accomplished however is a Brick building in Jerusalem.

Comment

Guilty!!!..... i dont want anything good to be on Trumps credit.
                                Accomplished however is a Brick building in Jerusalem.
                                Have you seen the list of democrat demands for the corona virus bill?

The House Democrats' bill provides $35 million to ensure that the D.C.-based John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts is able to remain operational and pay its expenses during the coronavirus-related economic slowdown.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X