•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teams disregarding practice bans

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So we got Aurburndale practicing at Manhasset Valley Park and
    Barca getting in sessions at Jericho. Is anyone advocating for the families on those teams who feel pressured to attend? I get it, some families have no problem ignoring the ban but there has to be one kid going because everyone else is.

Shame on the clubs and shame on the coaches.
    parents know what the kids are doing...the parents know what is going on right now and if they are driving there kids to practices right now...the blame is on the parents...(we all know that clubs/businesses still need to make money as we all do so lets appreciate that).

In any event parents are to blame as they make the choice.

Comment

Most clubs have officially banned practices. I'd suspect that the few remaining practices happening are being done by rogue coaches/trainers.

Comment

Most clubs have officially banned practices. I'd suspect that the few remaining practices happening are being done by rogue coaches/trainers.
        Exactly. Like when college preseason doesn’t start til August but the coach tells the players to take a class in the summer and get to campus for July 1.
        SUSA
        WORKD CLASS
        PDA

Comment

SUSA is practicing and so is World Class.
          Perhaps you know of one of these scenarios, but both, hahahaha.....inconceivable!!!

Comment

Garden City had three teams practicing this weekend.

Comment

I think they should just resume the season, it doesn't affect the sound anyway....so...your....mother

Comment

My kid plays for Susa and they're not practicing, I can't account for all the teams but hers definitely is not.
                Agreed my two kids paly at Susa at different ages. Their teams nor others are practicing.

Comment

Biden 57%
                  Trump 43%

la la la la, la la la la, hey hey good bye......

Comment

Barca 06 was training at Jericho. You can’t tell me what I saw.
                    I will tell you- That is 100% BullS#*&!!! My son is on 2006 and NO ONE on Pro, Red, and/or Blue is training together as a team ESPECIALLY in Jericho. No Barca teams practice anywhere near there. That's what makes your story total crap.

Comment

I will tell you- That is 100% BullS#*&!!! My son is on 2006 and NO ONE on Pro, Red, and/or Blue is training together as a team ESPECIALLY in Jericho. No Barca teams practice anywhere near there. That's what makes your story total crap.
                      Barcelona NY is NOT training at all right now. So sad when people make stuff up.

Comment

Biden 57%
                        Trump 43%

la la la la, la la la la, hey hey good bye......
                        hahahahaha i think the percentages were about the same 3+ years ago before November 2016....FYI, Biden is not even close to filling hillarys shoes as a presidential candidate (we all know this)...easy win for TRUMP in November.

Comment

Garden City had three teams practicing this weekend.
                          it was a nice beautiful weekend....whats wrong practicing outside in the free fresh air?

Comment

hahahahaha i think the percentages were about the same 3+ years ago before November 2016....FYI, Biden is not even close to filling hillarys shoes as a presidential candidate (we all know this)...easy win for TRUMP in November.
                            No Dad, you’re wrong, I love you, but sometimes....

Comment

it was a nice beautiful weekend....whats wrong practicing outside in the free fresh air?
                              Mark Wahlberg, that, that plants are against us too movie, creepy....the grass is our enemy///

Comment

Mark Wahlberg, that, that plants are against us too movie, creepy....the grass is our enemy///

lmao!!!!! watch the wind and run away...run into smaller and smaller groups!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X