Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nope, sorry amigo. I was not blaming obama for anything...just saying TRUMP would have done a better Job just like he is doing now. way fewer americans infected, way fewer Americans hospitalized and way fewer deaths under TRUMP.

You can continue "thinking" obama/biden did a great job....But TRUMP is "DOING" a great job and the numbers show it whether you like it or not.
    I did not say they did a great job, but I know plenty of republicans who would love to see anyone else in the chair, perhaps Randall Flag????

Comment

you must be a user of medical marijuana, because your respond sounds stoned.
      Ignore that troll - he's on other state boards, signature title copy on his posts, same writing style, same garbage

Comment

Talking-Soccer suspends posting until the world comes to its senses

I did not say they did a great job, but I know plenty of republicans who would love to see anyone else in the chair, perhaps Randall Flag????
        i would not worry, TRUMP will win again in November since there is virtually zero competition from either sleepy joe or crazy bernie. 2024 will be great, I see IVANKA going for "the chair" in 2024. She is definitely much better to look at than her father (and just as smart).

Comment

Crisis Capitalism. The military industrial complex and the health care industrial complex are not enough.
          Yup Indeed

Comment

you must be a user of medical marijuana, because your respond sounds stoned.
            your response sounds uneducated and juvenile....just shows that most normal americans are sick and tired of the BS that is constantly fabricated by liberals.

Comment

You can continue "thinking" obama/biden did a great job....But TRUMP is "DOING" a great job and the numbers show it whether you like it or not.
              Yes, the imaginary numbers

Comment

i would not worry, TRUMP will win again in November since there is virtually zero competition from either sleepy joe or crazy bernie. 2024 will be great, I see IVANKA going for "the chair" in 2024. She is definitely much better to look at than her father (and just as smart).
                I see tRump going for "the chair" too, the electric chair...

Comment

I see tRump going for "the chair" too, the electric chair...
                  Thank god for trump and 4 more years of him. He is doing very well.
                  Well done sir

Comment

Thank god for trump and 4 more years of him. He is doing very well.
                    Well done sir
                    lock him up, lock him up...

Comment

you are a stupid, blind and hatefull idiot!!! it is a shame TRUMP was not president in 2009 when h1n1 virus attacked us citizens as it originated in Mexico. (still don't want a wall huh?). :)

"The 2009 flu pandemic in the United States was a novel strain of the Influenza A/H1N1 virus, commonly referred to as "swine flu", that began in the spring of 2009. The virus had spread to the US from an outbreak in Mexico.[116]

As of mid-March 2010, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimated that about 59 million Americans contracted the H1N1 virus, 265,000 were hospitalized as a result, and 12,000 died.[117][118] "

Liberals obviously deliberately and conveniently forgot about this....TRUMP would have mitigated this pandemic probably to just a few hundred people but 12000 american deaths is completely uncalled for under obama/biden administration.

GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP!!!! making the smart and tough decisions no other modern president in our history was willing to make.

KAG2020!!!!
                      Just FYI, approximately 33,350 Americans have died from H1N1 during Trumps Presidency...weird how Retrumplicans ignore this fact.

Can't wait for Biden & Harris to restore dignity, honor and decency to the White House and reclaim this country for the real Americans! Tired of all the nut-job racists hiding behind their Maga hats...

Comment

Just FYI, approximately 33,350 Americans have died from H1N1 during Trumps Presidency...weird how Retrumplicans ignore this fact.

Can't wait for Biden & Harris to restore dignity, honor and decency to the White House and reclaim this country for the real Americans! Tired of all the nut-job racists hiding behind their Maga hats...
                        Poor President Biden is going to inherit such a disastrous mess from Trump, just like poor Obama inherited a disastrous mess from Bush! Dems always having to clean up the messes these clowns make.

Comment

Poor President Biden is going to inherit such a disastrous mess from Trump, just like poor Obama inherited a disastrous mess from Bush! Dems always having to clean up the messes these clowns make.
                          i doubt that very much...biden does not even know where he is half the time. does he even know what year this is? easy win for TRUMP 2020.

Comment

fake news and bs typical from a ny liberal (no better than a used car salesman).
                            your 33350 does not even come close to what the cdc reports.

https://www.cdc.gov

nice try loser, keep spreading lies and BS... also be sure to tune in on November 4th after TRUMP wins again...will be fun watching liberals cry again...such delicate snowflakes!!! :)

Comment

Is the EM moving for the men?

Comment

fake news and bs typical from a ny liberal (no better than a used car salesman).
                                your 33350 does not even come close to what the cdc reports.

https://www.cdc.gov

nice try loser, keep spreading lies and BS... also be sure to tune in on November 4th after TRUMP wins again...will be fun watching liberals cry again...such delicate snowflakes!!! :)
                                Another loser Retrumplican who can't read! Why post a link to stats on Covid-19 when we're talking about stats of H1N1??? ReTrumplicans are not only dumb, all they do is lie!
                                EEAASSY win for Biden in November! I can't wait for this country to restore some dignity, honor and truth to our administration! No more loser rapists & racists hiding behind their Maga hats!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X