Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I t is tempting for him to treat this like obama did and ignore it until over 1000 people in the US died. But is seems like he isn't doing the obama/biden and not ignoring it. So we should be ok.

Just feel bad for the 1800 kids and 12,000 plus people that died in 2009 because obama ignored the situation.
    you cons are so tiresome with your whataboutisms.

Here's an area Trump will finally beat Obama on - infections, death and a crushed economy. Trump Trifecta!

Comment

you cons are so tiresome with your whataboutisms.

Here's an area Trump will finally beat Obama on - infections, death and a crushed economy. Trump Trifecta!
      All the Trump Daddies need some crying and wussy insurance. Not informed enough to debate and too dumb to quit.
      Force Mejeur Trump daddies. Eat crow.

Comment

I'm talking to my other board members now and it looks like we will be offering a full refund for the spring season fees. Simply put, the parents can use the money more than we can.

But it's a bit easier for us to do because we have zero paid staff, use free fields, etc and this happened early enough that we haven't yet incurred any expenses for field maintenance, port-o-potty's and such. The only money we spent so far was on passes (for new players) and the LIJSL season fees and if we have to eat that money, we have the cash reserves to do so. But hopefully we will be reimbursed for some or all of that from LIJSL if the spring season is indeed cancelled.

I don't want to say which club yet as this is not yet official but I will say that we are one of the smaller town clubs.

Comment

Kudos to your club for doing the right thing.

Comment

When do the clubs begin

I'm talking to my other board members now and it looks like we will be offering a full refund for the spring season fees. Simply put, the parents can use the money more than we can.

But it's a bit easier for us to do because we have zero paid staff, use free fields, etc and this happened early enough that we haven't yet incurred any expenses for field maintenance, port-o-potty's and such. The only money we spent so far was on passes (for new players) and the LIJSL season fees and if we have to eat that money, we have the cash reserves to do so. But hopefully we will be reimbursed for some or all of that from LIJSL if the spring season is indeed cancelled.

I don't want to say which club yet as this is not yet official but I will say that we are one of the smaller town clubs.
            I know who you are!!!! you run a good club!!!! hopefully we will be painting the fields soon buddy!!!! KAG!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X