Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry, no, anyone following BOTN knows Larry has SUSA sh it all over his tongue because it’s so far up SUSAs *****. Larry not likely to trash a SUSA trainer.
    You probably are correct that this isn't Larry. It is a parent or parents who don't have the integrity to go to the club when they are annoyed about something. Larry has no reason to come on here and stir up a problem.

Either way if someone has a problem with a trainer or a specific issue with the way Susa does something why not have some b*lls and go to them directly 1v1? I get it most of you Long Island parents wouldn't know the first thing about having any character. Not to say my way works with Susa but when I have an issue I go to those people 1v1 and deal with it. Very clear to me that not involving other parents involved is the right thing to do but without 3-4 other parents supporting your position you will get the blow off usually. When these people think of the pain in the butt parents it will not be the person who comes to them 1v1 about legit stuff, it will be the ones who involve others to further their cause that only is about THEIR kid.

Get off these forums and if you have a problem pick the phone up and have it addressed.

Comment

Sorry, no, anyone following BOTN knows Larry has SUSA sh it all over his tongue because it’s so far up SUSAs *****. Larry not likely to trash a SUSA trainer.
      Hey ... don't take my word for it.... just take a look at the BOTN archives...

Comment

You probably are correct that this isn't Larry. It is a parent or parents who don't have the integrity to go to the club when they are annoyed about something. Larry has no reason to come on here and stir up a problem.

Either way if someone has a problem with a trainer or a specific issue with the way Susa does something why not have some b*lls and go to them directly 1v1? I get it most of you Long Island parents wouldn't know the first thing about having any character. Not to say my way works with Susa but when I have an issue I go to those people 1v1 and deal with it. Very clear to me that not involving other parents involved is the right thing to do but without 3-4 other parents supporting your position you will get the blow off usually. When these people think of the pain in the butt parents it will not be the person who comes to them 1v1 about legit stuff, it will be the ones who involve others to further their cause that only is about THEIR kid.

Get off these forums and if you have a problem pick the phone up and have it addressed.
        No need to get your panties in a bunch, these forums exist so people can chat about their experiences with clubs/trainers etc. All of it should be taken with a grain of salt and people should understand most people (not all) on these boards have an agenda or bone to pick. Especially this NY forum. It's pretty pathetic that there is rarely a shred of actual info posted. A year ago this forum seemed like it could actually be informative with a little banter. Now it's actually worse than BOTN, which is a disgusting cesspool of BS.

Comment

Yep definitely Liarry Miller ....

ask a question
          submit a reply to your own question
          then provide an "answer" your original question
          (all innuendo without any evidence)...
          you know what comes next ... "nudge, nudge, wink, wink.... if you knew what I did..."

You got away with it on BOTN... where you could censor other people's responses... but this is Talking Soccer.
          Get real, anyone with an agenda on here does exactly the same.

Comment

Wow, does that mean he is worst than the rest of the garbage trainers at SUSA? Then he must be really awful.
            Eh, he's a typical SUSA trainer...not great at spotting talent or utilizing assists of individual players, anoints his favorites as amazing and irreplaceable-regardless of how they play and screws over his own team by being inflexible during games.
            I would pull my kid in a heartbeat if there was a better option, but the EM coach is actually worse (and good pals with JR so they're cut from the same cloth) and my kid has no interest in GDA. So it is what it is...

Comment

Eh, he's a typical SUSA trainer...not great at spotting talent or utilizing assists of individual players, anoints his favorites as amazing and irreplaceable-regardless of how they play and screws over his own team by being inflexible during games.
              I would pull my kid in a heartbeat if there was a better option, but the EM coach is actually worse (and good pals with JR so they're cut from the same cloth) and my kid has no interest in GDA. So it is what it is...
              So he is saying one thing and his actions are in contradiction of what he preaches? Kids and parents love being around this. Coach from EM that you speak of is a total nightmare. The fact that these two are friends is no surprise.

Too much money involved and what's best for the kids is at the very bottom of these clubs agendas.

Comment

Great. So you whiners can go find other awesome options. Susa and em rosters are Jam packed already and have no need for players. Good luck to your players.

Comment

So he is saying one thing and his actions are in contradiction of what he preaches? Kids and parents love being around this. Coach from EM that you speak of is a total nightmare. The fact that these two are friends is no surprise.

Too much money involved and what's best for the kids is at the very bottom of these clubs agendas.
                  These clubs are businesses, first and foremost. I also think "what's best for the kids" is a very subjective concept.

Comment

These clubs are businesses, first and foremost. I also think "what's best for the kids" is a very subjective concept.
                    Where did JRB come from anyway wasn’t he at some local town club in Jersey?

Comment

Where did JRB come from anyway wasn’t he at some local town club in Jersey?
                      FC Copa, not exactly a local town club, but was with Smithtown before that for a very long time.

Comment

Get real, anyone with an agenda on here does exactly the same.
                        No they don't ... I have never had a post not posted on TS... unlike BOTN...

Comment

Yup, all these guys and clubs are the same and you can be damn sure the squeakiest wheels get the most grease.

Comment

Yup, all these guys and clubs are the same and you can be damn sure the squeakiest wheels get the most grease.
                            Correct, did you ever wonder why Pro sports cancelled first and then the mighty world of youth soccer?? Simple answer all about the $$$ not the kids, not development not any of that.

Comment

Correct, did you ever wonder why Pro sports cancelled first and then the mighty world of youth soccer?? Simple answer all about the $$$ not the kids, not development not any of that.
                              That's actually false. NYCFC was the fi4rst to postpone, and they are free.

Comment

JR Balzareni

That's actually false. NYCFC was the fi4rst to postpone, and they are free.
                                everybody has either cancelled the season, postponed the season or whatever for one very simple reason god forbid someone/anyone gets sick (and/or much worse)........LAWSUITS!!!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X