EDP Spring Kickoff

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

J Fire will be the next best club in State.
    Tryouts are around the corner . We will run it even if all other clubs are shut down due to the virus.
    Come to Sportika we will be there.
    We are not like pda , Mf psa copa etc that shut down their activities !
    No excuses at NJFIRE!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      NJ Fire will absolutely be the best in NJ. 1 year is all it will take. Ur all on notice.
      Why stop there? Nj fire will obviously win each national championship this year and the entire club will be signed to uswnt for the next world cup.

Btw your club can't be anything right now because there is no club. Stay offline for a year then come back and post your results.

Comment

J Fire will be the next best club in State.
        Tryouts are around the corner . We will run it even if all other clubs are shut down due to the virus.
        Come to Sportika we will be there.
        We are not like pda , Mf psa copa etc that shut down their activities !
        No excuses at NJFIRE!!
        #playersfirst

Comment

#playersfirst
          Sorry this isn’t impressive. You must not be a parent. Or know any human beings. Because right now the safety of my children mean more than worrying about their practice. Especially being indoors assuming they clean properly. Stopping the season right now is not exclusive to one club. So you can brag all you want but you may want to consider how this virus would effect people.
          You do know schools have also close right? I’m sure you think that’s silly too. Maybe consider the well being of your players and kids coming to upcoming tryouts. If you did that I would be be more inclined to follow your coach.

Comment

This is some PSA troll causing trouble and talking **** on every thread and with all practices being cancelled it’s probably DM himself with nothing else better to do.

Sorry this isn’t impressive. You must not be a parent. Or know any human beings. Because right now the safety of my children mean more than worrying about their practice. Especially being indoors assuming they clean properly. Stopping the season right now is not exclusive to one club. So you can brag all you want but you may want to consider how this virus would effect people.
            You do know schools have also close right? I’m sure you think that’s silly too. Maybe consider the well being of your players and kids coming to upcoming tryouts. If you did that I would be be more inclined to follow your coach.

Comment

The red turf at Teaneck Armory is coronavirus resistant.

Trust the process.

- NJ Fire

Comment

Why stop there? Nj fire will obviously win each national championship this year and the entire club will be signed to uswnt for the next world cup.

Btw your club can't be anything right now because there is no club. Stay offline for a year then come back and post your results.
                You can hate all you want. I am calling it now though. NJ Fire will be running NJ soccer in a year’s time.

Comment

Guaranteed it’s a bitter troll from PSA causing trouble on every thread that was given the DOC position and then had his national teams taken away

it has to be someone trolling or the founder/staff coach having a laugh.

Comment

Do not know about MK Fire cause they are all over the blog with stupid statemtents, but surely you are the same troll that comes here all the time with your trash talk.
                    Why don’t you join the almighty NJFire and get away from this page?

Comment

Guys I can assure you that no one from NJ FIRE is commenting on any of these blogs there is only one person responsible. But he shall remain nameless but I do know that the same person did rat out the CSADA girls for playing high school after he reached his new destination saying that it was illegal and he had to put an end to it. Mind you while he was there it was OK because he knew about it. So you guys can all see who the troublemakers here

QUOTE=Unregistered;2671788]Do not know about MK Fire cause they are all over the blog with stupid statemtents, but surely you are the same troll that comes here all the time with your trash talk.
                      Why don’t you join the almighty NJFire and get away from this page?[/QUOTE]

Comment

Soccer

Maybe but they are the only club I follow online and nothing has even been mentioned about their plans to accommodate players or tryouts. Where every other reputable soccer club has.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X