Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why did Cedar Stars fire Girls Director CN?
    Not sure who CN is I thought Dan Manson was the DoC on the Girls side before he left.

Comment

The CSA girls U11 "A" team is just 09 girls. The U11 "B" team is 09's and 10's.
      They did play this weekend against my daughters team at the FC Europa Cup. The won their first game, 9-1, second 14-0, and third 14-0. I won't say what team my daughters in, but most of the girls are only playing a tournament for the first time. Most of the girls on the team have never played together before. It's obvious that the CSA team is a better skilled team. Why on earth their coach would have them play against teams that just formed and are not at their level is beyond me. It wasn't even a fun game to watch. The CSA parents were yelling and screaming and carrying on like it was the world cup.
      Most teams would just play keep away and work on passing after getting to a certain point. Not this team. They were more interested is scoring. It was a shame.
      I don't know how any of those parents can be proud of the outcome. We get it, you won, we lost. But keep going to you got 14? It seems to me, this team is only concerned about their trophy. "We won this tournament" and "we won that tournament ". I feel bad for the girls because they are not being taught a good lesson.
      Lots of rumours about the team. They don't really train the girls, just keep recruiting better players. The coach should be embarrassed with what hes doing.
      Bravo Ukie parent! Your club is notorious for running up scores until your teams fall apart at U12!

Comment

So CSA continues to allow GDA players to break the rules but MFA kids got in trouble for breaking the same rules?? Doesn’t sound right!

Comment

So CSA continues to allow GDA players to break the rules but MFA kids got in trouble for breaking the same rules?? Doesn’t sound right!
          And what rules might those be? Enlighten us

Comment

https://www.soccerwire.com/news/dall...020-21-season/

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X