FC Copa moves into Monmouth County

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come to sportika tryouts . But not for Copa . Come and tryout for NJFire . The best out there .
    All top players already in the process of registering . Do not wait as roster are filling up like crazy.
    Go Fire !

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Come to sportika tryouts . But not for Copa . Come and tryout for NJFire . The best out there .
      All top players already in the process of registering . Do not wait as roster are filling up like crazy.
      Go Fire !
      Yes. Trust them. Because this is what they posted this NJ Fire is a club that once established will rival a lot of the local clubs. It might take some time but we’ll get there. Trust the process.”

LOL

Comment

Yes. Trust them. Because this is what they posted this NJ Fire is a club that once established will rival a lot of the local clubs. It might take some time but we’ll get there. Trust the process.”

LOL
        Amazing club! Did they get admitted into DA yet?

Comment

With FK and MK together Da will surely be a possibility as they have great relations with colleges and with the us federation.

Comment

With FK and MK together Da will surely be a possibility as they have great relations with colleges and with the us federation.
            They may be good coaches but they don’t have a established club. They said give it time and trust lmao

Comment

Very true these guys are very tight with the USSF so better jump on train quick!

Comment

Very true these guys are very tight with the USSF so better jump on train quick!
                Who cares who they are tight with? Look around buddy. Everyone knows someone. They aren’t established yet. Their website lists only one coach. Maybe down the road they will be good but no academy player is leaving their club to jump on anything.

Comment

Who cares who they are tight with? Look around buddy. Everyone knows someone. They aren’t established yet. Their website lists only one coach. Maybe down the road they will be good but no academy player is leaving their club to jump on anything.
                  That no true we have major interest by many player from academies. If you build something good they come.

Comment

That no true we have major interest by many player from academies. If you build something good they come.
                    BUT YOU HAVEN’T BUILT IT!!! Lmao
                    These are your words! Not mine.
                    “ NJ Fire is a club that once established will rival a lot of the local clubs. It might take some time but we’ll get there. Trust the process.”

So when you do then go on the NJ Fire thread and talk about. Update your Facebook bc it says you have ONE coach. Once the club builds up then let us know. Until then you look stupid. Go post your hopes and dreams on a PDA thread. I’m sure they would love to respond to something like this.

Comment

DM talking **** again. I guess ratting out the Csa da girls for playing high school wasn’t enough now he has to run his mouth about everyone else. Only a matter of time before psa fires him. They already took his national teams.😂😂🤦🏻*♂️

QUOTE=Unregistered;2670599]BUT YOU HAVEN’T BUILT IT!!! Lmao
                      These are your words! Not mine.
                      “ NJ Fire is a club that once established will rival a lot of the local clubs. It might take some time but we’ll get there. Trust the process.”

So when you do then go on the NJ Fire thread and talk about. Update your Facebook bc it says you have ONE coach. Once the club builds up then let us know. Until then you look stupid. Go post your hopes and dreams on a PDA thread. I’m sure they would love to respond to something like this.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Agreed. Get on the train now, before it’s too late!

Comment

The only way for FK and MK to get tight with the federation , is if they chain themselves in front of their offices.

Comment

Guys I can assure you that no one from NJ FIRE is commenting on any of these blogs there is only one person responsible. But he shall remain nameless but I do know that the same person did rat out the CSADA girls for playing high school after he reached his new destination saying that it was illegal and he had to put an end to it. Mind you while he was there it was OK because he knew about it. So you guys can all see who the troublemakers here

QUOTE=Unregistered;2671750]The only way for FK and MK to get tight with the federation , is if they chain themselves in front of their offices.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Guys I can assure you that no one from NJ FIRE is commenting on any of these blogs there is only one person responsible. But he shall remain nameless but I do know that the same person did rat out the CSADA girls for playing high school after he reached his new destination saying that it was illegal and he had to put an end to it. Mind you while he was there it was OK because he knew about it. So you guys can all see who the troublemakers here

QUOTE=Unregistered;2671750]The only way for FK and MK to get tight with the federation , is if they chain themselves in front of their offices.
                              [/QUOTE]

I no understand what is the illegal thing that this person did at CSADA, can you give more information?

Comment

I no understand what is the illegal thing that this person did at CSADA, can you give more information?[/QUOTE]

Let me guess no answer because what this NJ Fire character is saying is not true.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X