Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Europa Lions

does anyone know anything about this club or the founder Liam Colman? Based in Bergen County I think.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    does anyone know anything about this club or the founder Liam Colman? Based in Bergen County I think.

Liam is a good guy and good coach. Started out coaching at Bergen Bulldogs a few years ago. If anyone remembers that fiasco BB fell apart when the owner Matt Higgins screwed everyone out of cash and the club went bankrupt. Liam started his own thing and has been doing well. His teams don't play at the highest levels but its a great environment for your kid to learn. I would say his teams are a step above town travel.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Liam is a good guy and good coach. Started out coaching at Bergen Bulldogs a few years ago. If anyone remembers that fiasco BB fell apart when the owner Matt Higgins screwed everyone out of cash and the club went bankrupt. Liam started his own thing and has been doing well. His teams don't play at the highest levels but its a great environment for your kid to learn. I would say his teams are a step above town travel.
      Spot on review. Same thoughts.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X