Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Agreed but what did the guy actually do??? And are the accomplishments listed above not true?
    Go back to the forum topics and look at the one labeled PSA, and begin reading. You'll see more than enough to understand about this guy. Theres a reason why people are talking so much about him. Depending who you ask, he quit CSA or he was let go from CSA. You'll never get the real answer, especially from a forum. But, this is enough information for any parent to make their own decisions about him coaching your child. My daughter played for him and it was a step backwards for her, skill level wise. He did give candy to the kids, that's about all he was good for. Take your child any place else other than PSA for your training.

Comment

Go back to the forum topics and look at the one labeled PSA, and begin reading. You'll see more than enough to understand about this guy. Theres a reason why people are talking so much about him. Depending who you ask, he quit CSA or he was let go from CSA. You'll never get the real answer, especially from a forum. But, this is enough information for any parent to make their own decisions about him coaching your child. My daughter played for him and it was a step backwards for her, skill level wise. He did give candy to the kids, that's about all he was good for. Take your child any place else other than PSA for your training.
      Found a mix of both positive and constructive feedback, seems to be in line with probably most coaches. PSA Wildcats is a superb organization so make sure to check it out!

Comment

Found a mix of both positive and constructive feedback, seems to be in line with probably most coaches. PSA Wildcats is a superb organization so make sure to check it out!
        If you actually read all the thread you will see the horrible things said about him. I don’t believe they are true but there is no way that’s said about “most coaches”.
        But there are a lot of good families and coaches at PSA. That is true.

Comment

Paul Lancaster of Shatliff Soccer.

Comment

Nt

Great guy and coach

Comment

Great guy and coach
              Thanks Paul

Comment

Hey Paul! Good to see you around these parts. 🙂

Comment

If you actually read all the thread you will see the horrible things said about him. I don’t believe they are true but there is no way that’s said about “most coaches”.
                  But there are a lot of good families and coaches at PSA. That is true.
                  Great, so in summary we agree lots of great families and coaches at PSA including DM.

Comment

Great, so in summary we agree lots of great families and coaches at PSA including DM.
                    Doesn't seem like anyone is agreeing that DM is a great coach. He had my daughter for a season until she asked to be taking to a different club. She told me he sent her friend requests on her facebook page, made comments on her photos, and made her feel uncomfortable at practice. It's a shame that for all the decent coaches at PSA, DM is ruining their reputation, as well as the clubs. (And for the record, at first I didn't believe everything we heard/read untill it started to affect my daughter. She is now in a new club, away from him, and doing/playing much better)

Comment

Becki - sta Coached college too. Can develop talent
                      Becki is excellent, gets the most out of her girls. She clearly lays out her plan for the season/team/individual girls and works with the girls on how to get there. Communicates very well with parents as well.

Comment

Doesn't seem like anyone is agreeing that DM is a great coach. He had my daughter for a season until she asked to be taking to a different club. She told me he sent her friend requests on her facebook page, made comments on her photos, and made her feel uncomfortable at practice. It's a shame that for all the decent coaches at PSA, DM is ruining their reputation, as well as the clubs. (And for the record, at first I didn't believe everything we heard/read untill it started to affect my daughter. She is now in a new club, away from him, and doing/playing much better)
                        To each their own...but opinions can and do vary.

Comment

To each their own...but opinions can and do vary.
                          I agree, but we also had a bad experience with DM. Opinions to vary, but to be honest, theres isn't much being posted in support of DM. I can only base my opinions on our own experience with our time at CSA with DM, and it wasn't a good one. He left CSA on bad terms, not good like he'd have you believe. PSA is a good club, but if anyone is interested in trying out for them, please check and make sure DM will not be involved with your daughters development. You'd be better off with a township team than be involved with him.

Comment

Greg Taggart of SDA very good coach hard to understand what’s he saying at times but I assume it’s all very good points

Comment

I agree, but we also had a bad experience with DM. Opinions to vary, but to be honest, theres isn't much being posted in support of DM. I can only base my opinions on our own experience with our time at CSA with DM, and it wasn't a good one. He left CSA on bad terms, not good like he'd have you believe. PSA is a good club, but if anyone is interested in trying out for them, please check and make sure DM will not be involved with your daughters development. You'd be better off with a township team than be involved with him.
                              DM is a legend. Please don’t besmirch his good name.

Comment

DM is a legend. Please don’t besmirch his good name.
                                Stop. People say he’s a good guy. But a lot of people say worse. A legend? You look stupid

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X