Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SUSA buying Fury, then selling to an Italian club?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't matter how good SUSA coaches are at training. When they are training 2-3 teams in the same practice there is no way you can do anything other than scrimmage. For $3k they should be providing more than 1 coach per 30 kids a practice. They staff the clinics they charge for much better then actual practices. The clinics convinced me to spend 3k on them for my kid and the actual practices convinced me it was a waste of money. No trainer can actually take the time to improve each kid in practice when there are 30 kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Doesn't matter how good SUSA coaches are at training. When they are training 2-3 teams in the same practice there is no way you can do anything other than scrimmage. For $3k they should be providing more than 1 coach per 30 kids a practice. They staff the clinics they charge for much better then actual practices. The clinics convinced me to spend 3k on them for my kid and the actual practices convinced me it was a waste of money. No trainer can actually take the time to improve each kid in practice when there are 30 kids.
      SUSA are smart and they realize that parents are to scared to call them out apart from on anonymous websites

Comment

SUSA are smart and they realize that parents are to scared to call them out apart from on anonymous websites
        Clearly YOU are not smart. I sure hope you are an 8 year old who gained access to this site. Learn grammar, think you understand it and repeat!

You sir are a moron.

Comment

You are exactly right. There are a handful of coaches at Susa who do exactly this from what I have seen and heard. How can you scrimmage kids for the majority of training and expect development? It would appear that SUSA does not care about development. I would like to hear from one of the directors or trainers who can argue that these coaches are doing the right thing by the kids and the quality of the Susa brand.

BTW, the cost to be at Susa without travel and stuff and before ECNL age groups with coach fees is over $3300 I believe. Cost with ECNL and coach fees is about $4100.

Imagine that, charging people this much money to have a coach walk around for 10-15 minutes setting up cones and then having them play keep away and scrimmage the entire session? Great gig for the unqualified coach, terrible deal for the players and their parents who are paying for CRAP training. Anyone who believes this is a way to develop players is only interested in the money and not the kids or the sport.

I have many examples of poor training at Susa but what I wrote above is the most egregious and obvious.

Comment

Let's get back to the original subject. What's the latest on the Fury rumors? Or is Paul still working on his exit plan / next best league to join?

Comment

Let's get back to the original subject. What's the latest on the Fury rumors? Or is Paul still working on his exit plan / next best league to join?
              Go scratch!

Comment

This is purely a bash Susa Zone!!! Do not come on here looking for any info about the changing landscape! Only read if you're willing to agree and re-post that Susa SUCKS!

Comment

You are exactly right. There are a handful of coaches at Susa who do exactly this from what I have seen and heard. How can you scrimmage kids for the majority of training and expect development? It would appear that SUSA does not care about development. I would like to hear from one of the directors or trainers who can argue that these coaches are doing the right thing by the kids and the quality of the Susa brand.

BTW, the cost to be at Susa without travel and stuff and before ECNL age groups with coach fees is over $3300 I believe. Cost with ECNL and coach fees is about $4100.

Imagine that, charging people this much money to have a coach walk around for 10-15 minutes setting up cones and then having them play keep away and scrimmage the entire session? Great gig for the unqualified coach, terrible deal for the players and their parents who are paying for CRAP training. Anyone who believes this is a way to develop players is only interested in the money and not the kids or the sport.

I have many examples of poor training at Susa but what I wrote above is the most egregious and obvious.
                  That is why its called $U$A

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X