Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stony Brook has some nice bathrooms. That is until disgusting people use them.
    Tell us, what KIND of people are you talking about, this is an ANON forum, so be truthful....

Comment

It's winter. Clubs use the fields during this time whenever they can but in most years not so much up here. There is no sense wasting money and renting portolets up here for 3 or 4 months during the winter .... Or you could cover the monthly costs if you need them so bad. I am sure your club would welcome the additional donation. Instead of bitxhing and moaning why aren't you just happy your kids team could get outside a few times this winter? Go before you leave the house or make a Dunkin run if you have to go after you get to the field ..... Not a big deal.
      Would be good if clubs could communicate that if coming in from another area. Not a big deal unless you have a car full of 13 year old girls desperate to go!!!

Comment

Bathrooms

Tell us, what KIND of people are you talking about, this is an ANON forum, so be truthful....
        I think I was pretty clear when I said "disgusting". No hidden meaning.

Comment

Would be good if clubs could communicate that if coming in from another area. Not a big deal unless you have a car full of 13 year old girls desperate to go!!!
          exactly. I've no issue with sites not having facilities but it is important to know in case of need.

Comment

exactly. I've no issue with sites not having facilities but it is important to know in case of need.
            Great thread talking about bathrooms ? WGAF !

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
              great thread talking about bathrooms ? Wgaf !
              lgfm!!!

Comment

which you are on and commenting about.

Comment

Just dropping the kids off

Comment

Wherever we go, especially if a 1-2 hour ride, we go before we leave and then we stop before we assume there is nothing at the field, so we stop off of the highway before we get there and use the facilities there ... and refill up on coffee. We plan a little ahead and we are never disappointed.

Comment

People will complain about anything .... no coffee trucks that serve hot cider chocolate, and soup for winter games and practices? Oh the humanity! In other parts of the world kids play in 95 degree heat in a dust bowl kicking rolled up rags .... and love it.

Comment

Even if a club wanted to rent port-o-potty's, not all schools allow it. Our club does provide a port-o-potty at our primary fields but are not allowed to by the school district on our secondary fields.

Comment

Huh, every time I get to a field the portos are clean and neat. I use them all the time.

Later, I hear how horrible they are and I wonder...what changed?

Comment

here is another classic example of a self riteous, self serving, snow flake thats needs and complains about dumb_ss bull****....YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO ANYTHING!!!!!! stop at the local dunkin donuts, gas station, diner ect. like a a person with half a brain would do. In closing...shut the F-CK up!!!!!!!!
                            I bet you sit down to pee.

Comment

I bet you sit down to pee.
                              he probably does, but only on disgusting rent-a-john seats with turds on them...he likes that squishy feeling...because he's a sicko.

Comment

Bathrooms

he probably does, but only on disgusting rent-a-john seats with turds on them...he likes that squishy feeling...because he's a sicko.
                                you two are obviously keyboard tough guys but also you obviously have no brains as i suggested to stop at the local dunkin donuts, gas station, diner to use the facilities prior to the game.

Your both dumber than a bag of rocks....easy prey for me...you would not last long.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X