Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We got to train this much. From what I understand, 1:4 team isn't even going to be able to play and the rest have to split time with 17 players. I hope we don't get dominated, I might be paying 50$ per touch on the ball this weekend.

But don't worry, at least my kids college tuition is being well spent!

Can't wait!
    I know, luckily, my dd is on a team of only 15 players and they are all pretty mediocre at best, so my daughter has a chance to shine! It's not as expensive, yes we still pay club dues for training, but since they are not a very good we don't have to travel, maybe we will get to move up a division this year! Saves me tons of dollars not traveling. Now if only our coach can teach her to kick towards the other teams goal instead of out of bounds, she will be ready for H.S. soccer.

Comment

What do you guys think about parents all getting matching zip up travel hoodies that look like the warm up jackets the girls are going to wear?

We could show team spirit and always be able to spot each other in crowded airports. If they had some unique identifying ECNL patch we could match up with our counterparts over at FC Portland on travel days.

I just think we should have a code of conduct for while people are wearing them. No loitering in airport bars, no fast food and the such.

Comment

Attention: Can we keep this ecnl teams only? We created this space so that we had a safe place to talk about ECNL and ECNL Life.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Comment

Now that we are getting ready to step up to the big leagues I figured we needed our own thread so we don't have to read about the low level teams.

A place to discuss our hopes and dreams for our elite kids.

College prep, recruiting, extra training opportunities and the such.

**this thread is for ECNL teams only!!**

Thank you for you cooperation.
          There are no 01 ECNL teams.

Do you want to just talk about THUSC, LO, and FCP's 01 teams?

Comment

There are no 01 ECNL teams.

Do you want to just talk about THUSC, LO, and FCP's 01 teams?
            Pre-ECNL teams. Yes.

No TA or OYSA.

No talk of the cost or the big bad competition.

Comment

You mean I have to have my dd join a team just so that I can discuss ECNL? Dang you people drive a hard bargain.

Comment

You mean I have to have my dd join a team just so that I can discuss ECNL? Dang you people drive a hard bargain.
                No, you are fine. Pretty sure no one reading or blogging on this thread has an older dd playing ECNL or have a younger dd remotely good enough to play. You are in good company.

Comment

What do you guys think about parents all getting matching zip up travel hoodies that look like the warm up jackets the girls are going to wear?

We could show team spirit and always be able to spot each other in crowded airports. If they had some unique identifying ECNL patch we could match up with our counterparts over at FC Portland on travel days.

I just think we should have a code of conduct for while people are wearing them. No loitering in airport bars, no fast food and the such.
                  I like the way you think. That would be sharp!

Comment

I think we should wait until next year so nobody is able to buy one if their little missy doesn't make the squad.

Comment

I think we should wait until next year so nobody is able to buy one if their little missy doesn't make the squad.
                      Just think of it as an RTC for parents. DD gets a couple of tryouts, I mean practices and some over priced gear, including matching parental gear.

Comment

Just think of it as an RTC for parents. DD gets a couple of tryouts, I mean practices and some over priced gear, including matching parental gear.
                        It's really sad that your dd couldn't make RTC but could make and ECNL team.

Comment

Attention: Can we keep this ecnl teams only? We created this space so that we had a safe place to talk about ECNL and ECNL Life.

Thank you for your cooperation.
                          Freeze for a second…Why are you creating an anonymous board to communicate with parents you should know? Assuming you are on the same team, there are only at most 20 families? Are you so dysfunctional you can't communicate face to face?

Comment

Freeze for a second…Why are you creating an anonymous board to communicate with parents you should know? Assuming you are on the same team, there are only at most 20 families? Are you so dysfunctional you can't communicate face to face?
                            I'm pretty sure I see your goat and it's running down the road.

Comment

It's really sad that your dd couldn't make RTC but could make and ECNL team.
                              She's not old enough for ECNL (01). But she has that sweet ODP gear!

Comment

Does anyone know why WUSC Levante is not calling itself Pre-ECNl? FCP is using that moniker.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X