Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Armada Message From the President (Help!)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm a FESA parent and agree. The club has too many members to go under. Do I think all 3 Jax clubs will struggle and lose members, yes. Some people are going to have to make cuts after the dust settles. I don't want to see Armada fail. I like having a cross town rival. Those games are always more intense than vs Orlando City or something similar.
    FESA parent here too. I don't think any of the clubs will go under. The bottom line is very few parents are willing to drive their kid from the Patton Park area to the Veterans Park area of Jacksonville 3-4 days per week after work and vice versa. Having 2 clubs that offer a DA option, 2 ECNL teams and 2 NPL teams is great for the kids and parents of Jacksonville. Forget the standings for a minute and just focus on the opportunity that offers the kids to be seen by higher level coaches.

Comment

FESA parent here too. I don't think any of the clubs will go under. The bottom line is very few parents are willing to drive their kid from the Patton Park area to the Veterans Park area of Jacksonville 3-4 days per week after work and vice versa. Having 2 clubs that offer a DA option, 2 ECNL teams and 2 NPL teams is great for the kids and parents of Jacksonville. Forget the standings for a minute and just focus on the opportunity that offers the kids to be seen by higher level coaches.
      Lets not forget about our Clay County Girls DA program. Granted, the Southeast region for DA just took a couple of big losses (NC Courage and UFA)but it's still an option.

Comment

Lets not forget about our Clay County Girls DA program. Granted, the Southeast region for DA just took a couple of big losses (NC Courage and UFA)but it's still an option.
        GDA is shutting down. Clay is not an option

Comment

GDA is shutting down. Clay is not an option
          It would make sense. They have lost 3 Major programs the past month; Real Colorado, Dallas Texans, and NC Courage.

Comment

What I think you'll see if a shift of kids on the lower competitive teams moving to rec. It would not surprise me if you saw a few of these lower competitive team disappear. It will have zero effect on the DA,ECNL, and NPL levels.

Comment

What I think you'll see if a shift of kids on the lower competitive teams moving to rec. It would not surprise me if you saw a few of these lower competitive team disappear. It will have zero effect on the DA,ECNL, and NPL levels.
              Agreed!
              The Armada Silver teams and theFESA Elite 2 type teams will likely lose a good chunk of players. Those parents arent delusional and think their kid is the next Messi or Carli Lloyd. Most of them do it for the sport of it and can get that from rec.

Comment

Would have a big effect on FESAs income. They con many families into paying competitive fees for what is in reality rec level play and coaching. That’s a big part of the scam at veterans.

Comment

Would have a big effect on FESAs income. They con many families into paying competitive fees for what is in reality rec level play and coaching. That’s a big part of the scam at veterans.
                  Can you run that scam at Patton? :o STFU

Comment

Can you run that scam at Patton? :o STFU
                    Probably not as Armada is at least way ahead of FESA with integrity and their ethics.

Comment

It will affect all the clubs. You will see the Armada St. Augustine affected just like the FESA Oakleaf type teams. Taking the lower level teams out will impact the number of coaches and the finances at all the clubs not just FESA.

Comment

Probably not as Armada is at least way ahead of FESA with integrity and their ethics.
                        Check your sleeves...parents up there? Lol stfu Kid on DA? Lol

Comment

It will affect all the clubs. You will see the Armada St. Augustine affected just like the FESA Oakleaf type teams. Taking the lower level teams out will impact the number of coaches and the finances at all the clubs not just FESA.
                          Word on the street is coaches on the chopping block at FESA. Funds running low to pay the part timers.

Comment

Word on the street is coaches on the chopping block at FESA. Funds running low to pay the part timers.
                            Thanks, Tupac

Comment

^^^^Truth. Stacking numerous travel teams at tryouts where everybody makes a team and gets marched over to the cashiers is a big part of the con and padding Bubb's pay.

Comment

Thruth

^^^^Truth. Stacking numerous travel teams at tryouts where everybody makes a team and gets marched over to the cashiers is a big part of the con and padding Bubb's pay.
                                This is the honest truth. We were at Veterans one year and then got the heck out of there.

Every thing is tightly spun to leverage scarcity...starting at the tryout performance, "pay your deposit to guarantee your child's spot on the team" or else!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X