Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If the season is completely canceled I think they will offer something.
    As far as offering something now that isn’t happening. But some families receive financial aid during normal circumstances so I think the club will help families if they ask. But they probably shouldn’t have to.
    Some tough decisions to be made by so many families especially if money is tight due to current situation. Looking for a better value might be necessary. Hopefully it does not impact the current landscape too much. Any thoughts from anyone that might be impacted?

Comment

If the season is completely canceled I think they will offer something.
      As far as offering something now that isn’t happening. But some families receive financial aid during normal circumstances so I think the club will help families if they ask. But they probably shouldn’t have to.
      If you want fair treat come to NJ Fire, great training, nice people and very good develop of players.

Comment

If you want fair treat come to NJ Fire, great training, nice people and very good develop of players.
        Good luck but no chance of leaving PSA for Fire.

Comment

Good luck but no chance of leaving PSA for Fire.
          I wonder what the Wildcats / FC Copa shakeout will look like in terms of the number of players leaving PSA Wildcats for Copa.

Comment

I wonder what the Wildcats / FC Copa shakeout will look like in terms of the number of players leaving PSA Wildcats for Copa.
            Talk about a major lateral move if I’ve ever heard of one. I guess it depends what age group but the majority of FC Copa teams are much worse than PSA.

Comment

Talk about a major lateral move if I’ve ever heard of one. I guess it depends what age group but the majority of FC Copa teams are much worse than PSA.
              maybe depends on which PSA 1, 2, 3, or 4?..they have 3 locations and are somehow allowed to select players from each location to form another "national" team. also...a "lateral move" maybe the best one for that player. seems presumptous and part of the yo-yo play to play system if any move has to always be "up" and not in a a best fit for the player scenario.

Comment

maybe depends on which PSA 1, 2, 3, or 4?..they have 3 locations and are somehow allowed to select players from each location to form another "national" team. also...a "lateral move" maybe the best one for that player. seems presumptous and part of the yo-yo play to play system if any move has to always be "up" and not in a a best fit for the player scenario.
                How’s that different than PDA which pulls best players from all of their lower level teams like Shore, South etc to play for their top ECNL teams?

Comment

How’s that different than PDA which pulls best players from all of their lower level teams like Shore, South etc to play for their top ECNL teams?
                  I believe one difference is that PSA doesn't have or promote 1 main location (fields/complex they own) for the top talent like PDA Somerset and recruit from the other 2-3 "lower" locations for support. I don't think PSA presents SDFC and Wildcats as "lower" level teams.

Comment

I believe one difference is that PSA doesn't have or promote 1 main location (fields/complex they own) for the top talent like PDA Somerset and recruit from the other 2-3 "lower" locations for support. I don't think PSA presents SDFC and Wildcats as "lower" level teams.
                    Correct, PSA does things the right way, not favoring one location over others and bringing up players to play to top team based on merit and them earning that opportunity.

Comment

Correct, PSA does things the right way, not favoring one location over others and bringing up players to play to top team based on merit and them earning that opportunity.
                      It’s not just “bringing up players” that may unintentionally suggest you have to get hand picked by a coach. All PSA players from each location can try out for their National team like you said on merit 🙂

Comment

It’s not just “bringing up players” that may unintentionally suggest you have to get hand picked by a coach. All PSA players from each location can try out for their National team like you said on merit 🙂
                        Even better, that’s why PSA is the model club in NJ, not even PDA can match it, no pun intended!

Comment

Even better, that’s why PSA is the model club in NJ, not even PDA can match it, no pun intended!
                          Not sure what puns you’re even talking about. One thing is for sure though, NJ Fire will be smashing teams next year. Get on the train now, before it’s too late.

Comment

Not sure what puns you’re even talking about. One thing is for sure though, NJ Fire will be smashing teams next year. Get on the train now, before it’s too late.
                            Where is this N.J. Fire based and who owns them?

Comment

Where is this N.J. Fire based and who owns them?
                              They are one of the fast growing clubs in NJ, with focus on make players better not just on field but as people to. Check out if you want to learn more.

Comment

They are one of the fast growing clubs in NJ, with focus on make players better not just on field but as people to. Check out if you want to learn more.
                                Yes check them out. And let us know what you find. Based on their own words they aren’t even established yet. Their website has the owner and since added one instructor after he was berated here for not having staff. Soon he will add his brother since he was fired from PSA. And let us know if you find any info on locations. Sportika doesn’t count. And I wonder if they will ever have a boys program? But hey I heard they offer a train you can jump on.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X