X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Democrats in self quarantine?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    4 more years and America will finally be great again. After 8 years of hopeless and no change. You may not like what you see or hear, but it is real and the truth. We don’t need another snake charmer running this country and making us weak again.
    sorry but economy was great before the corona virus. unemployment was at its lowest before corona virus as well...Thanks to TRUMP.

You can call TRUMP a "snake charmer" or whatever you want but in the end TRUMP gets things done!!!!!! I got no problem with "snake charmers" as long as they can do the same job as Donald J. TRUMP!!!!

Hopefully we will get past this sooner than later and we will get back to a great economy asap....not to mention many great things will happen for the USA like bringing back all essential manufacturing to the USA (TRUMP WAS RIGHT ABOUT THIS 4 years ago now we all see it)!!! we should not be dependent on any other country for any reason and stronger borders!!!

Comment

lol, lol ......" 4 more years and we will FINALLY be great again" ok if you say so, but id rather pass Pee Wee and you say" you may not like what you see and hear" really? yOur words not mine Genius, sounds like Pee Wee is not good with Orange mans performance and ur saying we need to give it another try for 4 years uh?

This Administration has been a mess Pee Wee there's no explaining, spinning or anything else, Trumps glory is a brick Building in Israel period!!!

Pee Wee... Trump was given a warning of the Coronavirus back in Jan

"In late January, President Trump's economic adviser Peter Navarro warned his White House colleagues the novel Coronavirus could take more than half a million American lives and cost close to $6 trillion, according to memos obtained"
      Trumps answer yesterday ... i didn't see it, and you know why? he was too busy tweeting its a Hoax to Degenerates like you on Fux news (Trish Regan).
      remember it was late January- the Hoax he was referring to was the dem impeachment debacle

BTW the NY Times just wrote a piece about how DiBlasio and Cuomo Fd up the NY response- too funny except if you are in NY
      just read another story on Yahoo no less, Trump saved a football team stuck in Honduras
      getting stuff done

Comment

This is what Obama and liberals created.....we need to go back to stop and frisk and heavy incarceration of these animals. There is a war brewing. I hope the cops in the Bronx shut of the body cams and took care of this Freddy gray style. If this guy has the balls to this, igamine what he would do to your kid. Makes me sick to my stomach. Liberal judge probably dismisses the case to boot.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/07/man-we...-in-the-bronx/
        THe #1 animals today are the national leaders hot in pursuit of pro-death policies on a national scale so that they can maintain their power.

So you’ll have to try again

Other than certain very dangerous categories , sensible to let everyone out on $0 bail. Rational if you care about public health

Comment

remember it was late January- the Hoax he was referring to was the dem impeachment debacle

BTW the NY Times just wrote a piece about how DiBlasio and Cuomo Fd up the NY response- too funny except if you are in NY
          just read another story on Yahoo no less, Trump saved a football team stuck in Honduras
          getting stuff done
          Sorry but video exists of him saying that coronavirus was the latest democrat hoax. I think most voters will hear that hundreds of times before Nov and you will too!

Enjoy it each and every time .

With love (not),

“Libbies”

Comment

sorry but economy was great before the corona virus. unemployment was at its lowest before corona virus as well...Thanks to TRUMP.

You can call TRUMP a "snake charmer" or whatever you want but in the end TRUMP gets things done!!!!!! I got no problem with "snake charmers" as long as they can do the same job as Donald J. TRUMP!!!!

Hopefully we will get past this sooner than later and we will get back to a great economy asap....not to mention many great things will happen for the USA like bringing back all essential manufacturing to the USA (TRUMP WAS RIGHT ABOUT THIS 4 years ago now we all see it)!!! we should not be dependent on any other country for any reason and stronger borders!!!
            My bank examiner relative has been worried about “house of cards “ ready to collapse . Felt BEFORE this the “great” economy’s fundamentals made it unable to deal with stress . Last we talked (he’s under ir since the stimulus money got cut - working nonstop ) he’s sweating bullets for our economy

Comment

4 more years and America will finally be great again. After 8 years of hopeless and no change. You may not like what you see or hear, but it is real and the truth. We don’t need another snake charmer running this country and making us weak again.
              You need to be deprogrammed.

It’s a cult. Death cult at that.

Comment

Sorry but video exists of him saying that coronavirus was the latest democrat hoax. I think most voters will hear that hundreds of times before Nov and you will too!

With love (not),

“Libbies”
                well the truth is evident diblasio and cuomo did f-ck things up for NYC.
                The city should have been shut down weeks ago to "flatten the curve".

Now look at this mess. It will take months before it gets fixed.

Bad leadership on the part of the mayor and governor. It evident they are not willing or incapable of making a tough decision. Typical politician.

Comment

The Logical Voice

you do realize the state of texas is bigger than Germany, right?
                  And what does that have to do with people following the social distancing guidelines or not?

People have a choice. One helps mitigate the spread of this thing and the other helps them die.

It's time to man up and be a citizen here.

Comment

The Logical Voice

Germans also fell for Hitler and his master race and exterminated Jews.

Not any of these Germans around today with any authority.

False argument. You are just throwing feces here and hoping it sticks.

Comment

The Logical Voice

Your going to have to make a cogent explanation of how we are stronger today than we were at the end of the last administration. Go ahead, amuse me.

Comment

getting stuff done
                        I believe you really are a democrat and you come and post on this forum for Shiiiits and giggles because no one can be that Dumb and believe in Trumps cult party.

Comment

The Logical Voice

This is what Obama and liberals created.....we need to go back to stop and frisk and heavy incarceration of these animals. There is a war brewing. I hope the cops in the Bronx shut of the body cams and took care of this Freddy gray style. If this guy has the balls to this, igamine what he would do to your kid. Makes me sick to my stomach. Liberal judge probably dismisses the case to boot.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/07/man-we...-in-the-bronx/

Nonsense.

You have no idea if the actions of this person were due to the previous administration or any liberal philosophy. For all we know this guy could be a Trump supporter.

I suppose you failed to read the entire article which clearly states the guy was arrested in a bodega a short time later.

What sickens me is your ongoing need to politicize every crime you see. Why aren't you taking issue with those Republicans involved in this stock scam? They clearly profited off the inside knowledge they had. Where is your outrage over that?

Comment

Nonsense.

You have no idea if the actions of this person were due to the previous administration or any liberal philosophy. For all we know this guy could be a Trump supporter.

I suppose you failed to read the entire article which clearly states the guy was arrested in a bodega a short time later.

What sickens me is your ongoing need to politicize every crime you see. Why aren't you taking issue with those Republicans involved in this stock scam? They clearly profited off the inside knowledge they had. Where is your outrage over that?
                            I am outraged...the difference is that I am outraged that elected officials did this...does it matter if they were democrat or republican? ...fyi one of them was a democrat (not that it matters).

You are the one politicizing every news media...pointing fingers saying "see republican did this" (you just prooved my point with your last non-sense response) you are supposed to be an educated and concerned American citizen 1st and foremost. Not a democrat or a republican first.

Comment

Nonsense.

Obama didnt back the police. Democrats dont back ice. Democrats let criminals back on the street u see the ruse of civil liberties. Personally, I feel that if you rape, kill, etc, you lose your civil liberties. For good.

Comment

With love (not),

“Libbies”
                                You have poor comprehension skills. He didn’t say the virus was a hoax, he claimed the democrats were using it as a hoax. Can’t cure stupid!

I hope you donated money for Bernie to travel around the country and spread his communist garbage. Does it “bern” to know he is out and will never be president as he will be too old next time around? Enjoy that losing feeling!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X