Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Kind of read it as generic snark and not focused on Westside. Anyway, hope you all are hanging in there.
    This sucks, I was looking forward to statecup this year for this age group. I think there would have been some great soccer and some very interesting and competitive games. The talent is so spread out and the vitrol hatred for each other would have made for some great reading on this forum- oh well, I guess it will have to wait until 2021....

Comment

Eff u westside.

Comment

Eff u westside.
        Did Westside do something recently, or is this friendly greeting being offered on general principle?

Comment

Did Westside do something recently, or is this friendly greeting being offered on general principle?
          Free tryouts?

Comment

Free tryouts?
            Those b@stards! Cony should be flogged, and forced to eat lunch at Olive Garden for all eternity!

Seriously... tryouts haven't happened yet, just like any other club. WT hasn't, so far, attempted to hit up parents for an advance payment on the next season's dues.

But good to see that this thread is alive and well. And UPDX still hasn't won a single State Cup.

Comment

Eff u westside.
              In the absence of vanes, I found myself needing to vent. Westside, UPDX and OPFC. Eff you all. Deuces....

The F Bomba out

Mic drop

Comment

In the absence of vanes, I found myself needing to vent. Westside, UPDX and OPFC. Eff you all. Deuces....

The F Bomba out

Mic drop
                Is VEEKTOR conducting "privates" via FaceTime, and are you paying full price for that service?

Comment

Is VEEKTOR conducting "privates" via FaceTime, and are you paying full price for that service?
                  At least that's one way to turn the volume down on that guy....

Comment

At least that's one way to turn the volume down on that guy....
                    Haters gonna hate....victor gonna be great.

Comment

Haters gonna hate....victor gonna be great.
                      He's a screamer. And, it works for him.

ADF is in my opinion still the best '05 team in town.

But wow, it's an exhausting hour and a half listening to that from the sidelines

Comment

Assuming victor can afford an iPhone is hilarious. That’s a green text bubble guy if I’ve ever seen one.

Comment

He's a screamer. And, it works for him.

ADF is in my opinion still the best '05 team in town.

But wow, it's an exhausting hour and a half listening to that from the sidelines
                          Amen. We beat everybody in Thunderdome. Name one team we didn't beat? Go ahead...I am waiting. Exactly. You can't. We are so damn good, even our kid's pets rep the FBomb.

Comment

Amen. We beat everybody in Thunderdome. Name one team we didn't beat? Go ahead...I am waiting. Exactly. You can't. We are so damn good, even our kid's pets rep the FBomb.
                            I think you got two draws vs opfc, and went 1-1-1 vs Westside, but ADF was one of the better teams this year.

Comment

Adf gets results, I’m not sure anyone is denying that. kids getting better under their watch is a whole nother story

Comment

ADF in State Cup finals
                                2017: FC P 3-1 ADF
                                2019: Eugene 1-0 ADF
                                2020: COVID 19-0 ADF

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X