Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is Tough on My Child

Thread to post the impact this has had during the recruiting process and the end of player's HS years.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thread to post the impact this has had during the recruiting process and the end of player's HS years.
    It has to be tough for seniors who haven't committed yet or juniors and cannot be scouted due to all of this.

Comment

It has to be tough for seniors who haven't committed yet or juniors and cannot be scouted due to all of this.
      I started this thread, but thanks for editing it, yes my senior is distraught, so unfair, and before you give me the its tough on everyone crap, remember I don't give a fack about everyone else, just my family and friends, cannot afford to cry for everyone....

Comment

I started this thread, but thanks for editing it, yes my senior is distraught, so unfair, and before you give me the its tough on everyone crap, remember I don't give a fack about everyone else, just my family and friends, cannot afford to cry for everyone....
        fair enough...just don't come on here strumming your violin over your brat kid and a season of soccer (we don't care about you either)...there are people dying, go cry somewhere else!!!!!..._SSHOLE!!!!!!

Comment

This is America, empathy extends only so far.....

Comment

Current Juniors have it bad with most likely no season this fall.

Comment

Nah, worse for the seniors, as they more than any group, need to elevate their play, to try to make an impression on their college coaches, its tough to get better without playing games or having practices. This age-group will find college, if their is a season, very tough, and I see many dropping the game.

-Captain Trips

Comment

Nah, worse for the seniors, as they more than any group, need to elevate their play, to try to make an impression on their college coaches, its tough to get better without playing games or having practices. This age-group will find college, if their is a season, very tough, and I see many dropping the game.

-Captain Trips
                hit the books kids...soccer may or may not always be around....but educated individuals will always be needed....furthermore, there is more $$$ available for academic scholarships than for soccer.

Comment

Good advice. This is a back to basics moment and nothing will return for teh way it was for a for a very long time. But way before there were organized youth sports or college sports or even pro sports, people were educating themselves and finding a path forward. Put some good information into their heads at this time - that can not be taken away.

Comment

Good advice. This is a back to basics moment and nothing will return for teh way it was for a for a very long time. But way before there were organized youth sports or college sports or even pro sports, people were educating themselves and finding a path forward. Put some good information into their heads at this time - that can not be taken away.
                    Exactly, vote Democratic down-the-line in November....

Comment

Regardless of the election - put good information into their heads. That will be useful to them regardless of whatever clowns are collecting the taxes and handing out favors to their friends.

Comment

if you want processed and fabricated information and the promise of "free everything" vote crazy bernie or sleepy joe (the harder you work, the more others will take from you).

If you want free thinking, free enterprise, vote TRUMP!!!! (work hard, work smart...you earn what you get).

Comment

if you want processed and fabricated information and the promise of "free everything" vote crazy bernie or sleepy joe (the harder you work, the more others will take from you).

If you want free thinking, free enterprise, vote TRUMP!!!! (work hard, work smart...you earn what you get).
                          For now, if you can even stand to watch the task force carry on - please listen to the docs and researchers standing next to him and just fast forward through his comments. That will be better for you and your family.

Comment

For now, if you can even stand to watch the task force carry on - please listen to the docs and researchers standing next to him and just fast forward through his comments. That will be better for you and your family.
                            Good advice, its like listing to your crazy grandfather rail about something from the 70’s....

Comment

"T....D....S...making....it....hard....to....live. .......must....make...everything......political... ."

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X