Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where the pick up games at??

Who’s playing where? Would be nice to get my player some touches without having to spend $50 a session/day.

It’s nice that places like toca and Waza and private training exist but reality is I can’t afford $40-70 per kid per session for 6 weeks for them to get decent training.

So who’s playing where or running cheap to free sessions?

Free Pick up game resources

I found a few for you:

Seattle Covid Rangers-
    Focuses on positioning/spreading Coronavirus to older family members.

Living intravenously La Loca-
    This camp targets shouting dad's who keep film and stats on their U10 kids and who were "Great back when I used to play."

ECNL SeaTac Plungers-
    Elite UK/Spain linked travel club. All games are a short 3 hour plane ride away. Extremely popular with Eastside Redmond and Reign DA families. One free "Elite" badge included with sign up

Idontcareaboutmykidbecausesoccer isthemostimportantthinginmylife FC-
    New club, no info available

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Who’s playing where? Would be nice to get my player some touches without having to spend $50 a session/day.

It’s nice that places like toca and Waza and private training exist but reality is I can’t afford $40-70 per kid per session for 6 weeks for them to get decent training.

So who’s playing where or running cheap to free sessions?
      Well, there is something called a wall and it is free. The intertubes have great free lessons. You must be one of these fat-ass dads where your best running times is to race to the all you can eat buffet tables. Go play with your kid and kick the ball around, tubby.

Comment

Hahahahha 'Tubby' LMAO!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Well, there is something called a wall and it is free. The intertubes have great free lessons. You must be one of these fat-ass dads where your best running times is to race to the all you can eat buffet tables. Go play with your kid and kick the ball around, tubby.

I’m proud to be chubby but I will whoop your lanky a55!

Comment

Wall and skill work. Lots of youtube videos out there with drills. Our club sent out drills for individual skill sessions. If your kid needs a trainer to motivate them to work hard . . .

Comment

Please watch the news from Italy and understand we need to prevent that kind of medical crisis here as much as possible with social distancing. A good time for kids to practice their juggling solo...

Comment

As a parent of 3 kids I recommend NOT watching Italian news. Instead have them to the Xfire Select Challenge https://youtu.be/h7RKEAEOZNI.

Stay safe out there!

Comment

I seen older kids, like 15+ join in on the adult pickup games around Seattle, but never seen a kids game. Like an actual decent size 7v7 at least game. I see a group of kids who are probably all friends doing 2v2.

off topic, what is the answer for the question, "fill in the sum" usm

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X