Nysc

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do wonder a bit about these teams that have a YNT player or two on them. I can't imagine that it would mean that all 18 players on the roster are anywhere near YNT-quality, but just the 1-2 surrounded by 16 decent/good players, right? For the GDA, does this translate into the club trying to elevate the development of all 18 players? Or are they motivated to really focus on the YNT players to increase the chances of their getting call-ups and the remaining 16 players don't get as much development opportunities?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I do wonder a bit about these teams that have a YNT player or two on them. I can't imagine that it would mean that all 18 players on the roster are anywhere near YNT-quality, but just the 1-2 surrounded by 16 decent/good players, right? For the GDA, does this translate into the club trying to elevate the development of all 18 players? Or are they motivated to really focus on the YNT players to increase the chances of their getting call-ups and the remaining 16 players don't get as much development opportunities?
      Deep down you know the answers. Everything focuses on the stud(s). It isn't optimal for those studs either. They need to be more challenged and won't get it being a big fish in a small pond. All the big fishes should be in the same pond

Comment

GDA is DONE https://www.soccerwire.com/news/dall...020-21-season/

Comment

Real CO is the real deal. That's a blow to that conference and the league. The TX team not so much, but I think other departures will be announced soon. A TX boys team is leaving also but that's driven by a MLS club opening up in their backyard. Rumor is BDA expands the MLS/B team spilt they already have for U19 teams now. If you're an ok player at a B club it starts to become a lot less appealing.

Comment

Real CO is the real deal. That's a blow to that conference and the league. The TX team not so much, but I think other departures will be announced soon. A TX boys team is leaving also but that's driven by a MLS club opening up in their backyard. Rumor is BDA expands the MLS/B team spilt they already have for U19 teams now. If you're an ok player at a B club it starts to become a lot less appealing.
            they effectively already accomplished the split. the season is now -> Fall = U15-19 MLS/Tier 1 teams play each other (mostly thru Winter Cup games) as they develop players; Spring = MLS teams play tier 2 clubs but mostly rearrange rosters and use opp'y to have players play up with eye towards next Fall. Rinse and repeat.

Comment

it is a bump when both players are NT level. That should not delude the parents of everyoneelse on the team though. any success is down to having two superstars suddenly show up foir a year or two.
              Professor, the reference was to the NYCFC 03 breaking up, and NYSC gaining a bump from those 2 players, Maddie and Megan, sorry they are not Jilly and Lumi, but I get the desperate attempt.

Comment

My daughters team played RC at the DA playoffs, they were a tough team, and their parents were classy, and complimented our girls. We cherished the interactions with other parents, it’s an immeasurable info asset, to know some small private gossip, but its just like our gossip, people are just people. The loss of the club is big news for that entire part of the country, ECNL mafia continues to impress.

Onward & backward!!

Comment

Professor, the reference was to the NYCFC 03 breaking up, and NYSC gaining a bump from those 2 players, Maddie and Megan, sorry they are not Jilly and Lumi, but I get the desperate attempt.
                  Ok - I guess they got a bump from those two players but really 90% of any improvement on the team is the impact from Jilly and Lumi and that is really it.

Comment

Ok - I guess they got a bump from those two players but really 90% of any improvement on the team is the impact from Jilly and Lumi and that is really it.
                    Why would any parent want their kid play for the National team after yesterday’s statement?

Comment

Why would any parent want their kid play for the National team after yesterday’s statement?
                      Oh, you mean this one: US Soccer argues against equal pay in lawsuit by saying men have 'more responsibility'

Comment

My point moron, is that Maddie and Megan do NOT bump anything, they were both mediocre players at NYCFC GDA, dumbasssss

Comment

My point moron, is that Maddie and Megan do NOT bump anything, they were both mediocre players at NYCFC GDA, dumbasssss
                          You do not articulate well in English. A good idea might be to scribble down your thoughts in your native language and then use an online translator app.

Comment

You do not articulate well in English. A good idea might be to scribble down your thoughts in your native language and then use an online translator app.
                            Hey Guys, let's lay off calling kids out by their name. Don't know who these kids are, but they are someone's kids and are in fact, just kids. If you don't like the club/team whatever that's fine-but calling out individual kids by name is crossing a line.

Comment

Is this the end of NYSC? BDA and GDA coming to an end. How will they charge $5K+ and not have an ELITE League to play in?

Comment

Is this the end of NYSC? BDA and GDA coming to an end. How will they charge $5K+ and not have an ELITE League to play in?
                                NYSC will always be able to attract suckers, always....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X