Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    hold on, WPFC parent here. i'm not insane and neither are the parents on my child's team. maybe you should have said, the parents on my daughter's team are insane.
    Go crawl out of your hole in the puyallup fairgrounds! WPFC parents are all garbage collectors! Come pick up my trash!

Comment

We film games from both sidelines, for postgame review, and it seems to have a net positive effect on parents and coaches from both teams. A little different when you know it will be preserved on YouTube for all to see.
      Good point. Filming games does have some side benefits I suppose. A bit off topic, but if we ever get to some dystopian future where everything is monitored and recorded, we would act more civil.

Also demographics, we are all different even though the media and hollywood tells you we are all the same. Race and economic status are very good indicators of what type of parent you will be and what type of kid you will be.

Comment

"Go crawl out of your hole in the puyallup fairgrounds! WPFC parents are all garbage collectors! Come pick up my trash!"

WOW

Comment

Also demographics, we are all different even though the media and hollywood tells you we are all the same. Race and economic status are very good indicators of what type of parent you will be and what type of kid you will be.
          I think I'm more offended by this statement - racist much?

Comment

Go crawl out of your hole in the puyallup fairgrounds! WPFC parents are all garbage collectors! Come pick up my trash!
            Really? You know WPFC families come from all over the South Sound and many of the parents work with you at Amazon, Microsoft, Boeing etc.

Comment

You just self owned as trash with this comment

Comment

Good point. Filming games does have some side benefits I suppose. A bit off topic, but if we ever get to some dystopian future where everything is monitored and recorded, we would act more civil.

Racist, classist, hot garbage comment...I could make some assumptions about what kind of kid you're raising, but many kids think for themselves and are great people in spite of their parents, so I will assume your kid is awesome even though you are ignorant.

Comment

You just self owned as trash with this comment
                  Was kidding

Comment

Was kidding
                    Apologies then! Satire doesn't always translate online...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X