X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not my dd's team.
    3rd and fourth teams don't get turf time that's why your dd doesn't see turf time in the winter

Comment

There's a reason why that turf was available at a discount. You'll figure it out eventually.

And none of that money is "locked in". Not one loan has been signed yet.
      Yes, the turf was slated for delta but that fell through last year so timers got it at a discount

Comment

There's a reason why that turf was available at a discount. You'll figure it out eventually.

And none of that money is "locked in". Not one loan has been signed yet.
        All loans are signed, money is secured, permits completed, PO for materials drawn up, trigger ready to pull...
        They could actually start construction if they wanted to but the board won't allow it until they have 100% funds

Comment

Lucky for you, you have the option of going back to your own club that already owns their own turf field complex. Oh that's right no other club has even tried.

People love to poke holes in anything and everyone that makes them feel inadequate. It's taught in psychology 101.
          It's always easy to poke the biggest club in PDX metro....they are easy to pick on...
          Vantucky does a great job developing players for the Portland clubs, we like vantucky players

If vantucky ever figures out that paying more money for coaches will attract better coaching then we are all in trouble

Comment

It's always easy to poke the biggest club in PDX metro....they are easy to pick on...
            Vantucky does a great job developing players for the Portland clubs, we like vantucky players

If vantucky ever figures out that paying more money for coaches will attract better coaching then we are all in trouble
            What about King Victor? Ain't he a prize?

Comment

3rd and fourth teams don't get turf time that's why your dd doesn't see turf time in the winter
              No one gets turf time unless they paid extra for it. Pacific allocates some turf time but that costs too.

Comment

No one gets turf time unless they paid extra for it. Pacific allocates some turf time but that costs too.
                you need to contact the GM.

for the past 8 years I have NEVER paid for winter turf time....absolutely NEVER!

Which team does your DD play for?

Comment

for the past 8 years I have NEVER paid for winter turf time....absolutely NEVER!

we were with 8 teams out at Mckenzie. One night a week was paid by Club, but you got one corner of the place.

Comment

Winter turf is included for Tier 1 and 2 teams. It's extra for 3 and 4.

Comment

we were with 8 teams out at Mckenzie. One night a week was paid by Club, but you got one corner of the place.
                      I am the manager for our team and I saw the schedule each month. Never saw more than three teams on the schedule.

Your DD's Burgandy Team will have to pay more for turf being that your fees were only $350 for the year.

All three of my DD's got a smoking deal at $1090 with turf two nights per week all winter long.

Comment

I am the manager for our team and I saw the schedule each month. Never saw more than three teams on the schedule.

Your DD's Burgandy Team will have to pay more for turf being that your fees were only $350 for the year.

All three of my DD's got a smoking deal at $1090 with turf two nights per week all winter long.
                        And my DD gets turf 3 times per week every week plus every home game. So what? Turf fields are a minimum requirement for a premier club, not something "special"

Comment

And my DD gets turf 3 times per week every week plus every home game. So what? Turf fields are a minimum requirement for a premier club, not something "special"
                          I wasn't stating it as something "special"...I was debating with someone that says they do not get turf time in the winter time with their team and that they have to find turf and pay for it on their own.

I know that your DD gets turf time 3 times per week and at home games...but you also pay for that. $1500 club fee should cover that. I would pay that to guarantee that also but we don't have that option all year long, we pay $1090 and only get turf time in the winter.

Comment

I wasn't stating it as something "special"...I was debating with someone that says they do not get turf time in the winter time with their team and that they have to find turf and pay for it on their own.

I know that your DD gets turf time 3 times per week and at home games...but you also pay for that. $1500 club fee should cover that. I would pay that to guarantee that also but we don't have that option all year long, we pay $1090 and only get turf time in the winter.
                            Don't forget that this is the last year of the $1090 fee. For 2015-2016 it is going up to around $1300.

Comment

You have the option. Your DD doesn't have to play at WT_FC...

Comment

1. Correct. Doesn't mean there weren't 8 teams on the field. Coaches are squeezing in where ever possible.
                                2. We had Burgandy teams squeeze in on us. Not a problem but I'm sure they weren't paying for it.
                                3. Mackenzie is fine. Battleground is a joke, especially with multiple kids playing because the times and dates are never aligned.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X