• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How about more disturbing that you write this garbage
    So you just don't care?

Comment

Yes, Disney-fy TS and the rest of the Internet while you're at it. Let's sanitize the entire world to an acceptable level for the youngest, most impressionable among us. Yeah.

Comment

Yes, Disney-fy TS and the rest of the Internet while you're at it. Let's sanitize the entire world to an acceptable level for the youngest, most impressionable among us. Yeah.
        Or maybe just act like responsible adults?

No, I like your idea better. Let's just all act like pigs because that's what the real world has in store for them.

I just spit on the floor and kicked the dog to start things off.

Comment

Based on the quality of posts in this forum, I have always assumed everyone here was a child.

Comment

Based on the quality of posts in this forum, I have always assumed everyone here was a child.
            I haven't met many children that are as immature as what I see here.

Comment

Please keep that in mind when posting.

I was very surprised to hear 10-11 year old girls talking about comments they read on the talking soccer Oregon site. My daughter even asked if she could see it but, no way.

A lot of kids have internet access on their iPods and cell phones.

I know there will be criticism for parents letting kids access internet unsupervised, and I agree, but that's beside the point.

Please keep this in mind. Thanks.
              Unfortunately, if little kids are reading this site, as much as you don't want to admit it, that is a parental problem. There are thousands of different chat rooms on the internet and it's futile to try and have them police themselves in case children are reading. Same with TV, books, and etc.

If kids are reading this drivel, it's the parents fault. If you overheard them talking about it, I'd take it up with the parents. I'm at a loss to how young kids would even think about or go searching for a soccer message board online. My guess is they heard about it from their parents. My daughter is pretty savvy for a 12 year old and I can tell you that a soccer message board discussing local teams is not even on her radar. If it was, and she was visiting it, that's my problem.

Unfortunately, that's why we have quite a few of the problems we have today in society; lack of parenting.

Comment

Unfortunately, if little kids are reading this site, as much as you don't want to admit it, that is a parental problem. There are thousands of different chat rooms on the internet and it's futile to try and have them police themselves in case children are reading. Same with TV, books, and etc.

If kids are reading this drivel, it's the parents fault. If you overheard them talking about it, I'd take it up with the parents. I'm at a loss to how young kids would even think about or go searching for a soccer message board online. My guess is they heard about it from their parents. My daughter is pretty savvy for a 12 year old and I can tell you that a soccer message board discussing local teams is not even on her radar. If it was, and she was visiting it, that's my problem.

Unfortunately, that's why we have quite a few of the problems we have today in society; lack of parenting.
                Nah, sanctimonious OP figures that everyone else in the world should watch what they say and do lest a kid is reading/watching, rather than parents actually parent and take responsibility for what their kids are doing online. If they don't know their kids are on TS, what other sites are they visiting without their parents' knowing or caring?

Comment

Nah, sanctimonious OP figures that everyone else in the world should watch what they say and do lest a kid is reading/watching, rather than parents actually parent and take responsibility for what their kids are doing online. If they don't know their kids are on TS, what other sites are they visiting without their parents' knowing or caring?
                  You are donggone right. it's the parents fault. Those kids are probably going to go to jail any how and what they see and hear in there will be the same.

Was taking a leak behind a tree at Buckman and some whacko lady came screaming running over and gave me junk about her kids playing nearby and I said LOOK lady, if your kids don't want to see a man taking a leak then they probably be locked away in their room playing a video game.

this is the real world not mary popins. its the nerve of some people that are the same people that complain about you having a smoke at the bus stop. dummies

Comment

You are donggone right. it's the parents fault. Those kids are probably going to go to jail any how and what they see and hear in there will be the same.

Was taking a leak behind a tree at Buckman and some whacko lady came screaming running over and gave me junk about her kids playing nearby and I said LOOK lady, if your kids don't want to see a man taking a leak then they probably be locked away in their room playing a video game.

this is the real world not mary popins. its the nerve of some people that are the same people that complain about you having a smoke at the bus stop. dummies
                    So, now we know you're not the sharpest tool in the shed based on your response. Too bad you aren't smart enough to realize it as well.

Because taking a leak in a public place (illegal by the way), is totally the same thing as posting on an internet message board.

You, dear poster, have won the internet today.

Comment

thats a good story I cant believe that every body wants you to raise there kids for them. well I got four and thats enough so you have to raise your own. good for you for watering the trees lololol!

Comment

Sorry if I was offended mam but it wasn't so much you taking a leak but the fact you left your pants down while you asked people if they had some tissues so you could wipe.

Comment

you should not let them discriminate against you for that. we all have a right to the trees and the air.

Comment

"Chatroom"? Are you confusing this discussion board with Friendster, Grandma?

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                              sorry if i was offended mam but it wasn't so much you taking a leak but the fact you left your pants down while you asked people if they had some tissues so you could wipe.
                              lmfao

Comment

I hope this isn't real.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X