The end of the "soccer mom"....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Derrrr I never got an education. I married a guy cause I didn't want to discover I can't make it in the real world. Soccer Mommy is important darn it,! I matter! Juicebox!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I always feel bad once I'm done. But it feels so good to lash out when I do. I'm stuck sleeping on the fold out couch in moms basement, no job, with slow internet and basic cable. How would you feel? A soccer mom did this to me. I will never forgive her.
      Poor guy. Not all soccer moms will be that mean to you.

Comment

http://static1.squarespace.com/stati...pg?format=500w

Hi, I'm Lenny the troll. Soccer moms make me angry. My wife left me and took my house and half my retirement. I eventually lost my job because I followed my wife around to get photos of her living with her boss! Even when the judge won't listen and forced me to pay support. Total BS. So now I live with mother and take my anger out on soccer moms here. I will never forgive them. Living with mom is hard. Her house, her rules.
        Harsh man. I'm really sorry.

Comment

OMG its off to Nordys. Then a Mani pedi...then coffee with the bffs then to lil Jimmy's gsme where I have a meeting with Coach at halftime to discuss the formation he's using (yuck oh) and Jimmy's playing time. Super busy you guys.

Comment

Hi, I'm Lenny the troll. Soccer moms make me angry. My wife left me and took my house and half my retirement. I eventually lost my job because I followed my wife around to get photos of her living with her boss! Even when the judge won't listen and forced me to pay support. Total BS. So now I live with mother and take my anger out on soccer moms here. I will never forgive them. Living with mom is hard. Her house, her rules.

Comment

Lenny, you will be I in the long run. Just hang in there. I know soccer mom left you but you reality can't blame her now can you. Maybe start by showering and getting that old gunk out from between you teeth.

Comment

It's very sad.

Comment

Omg. I just HAVE to tell the Coach about how I would run the team. Pa leeze. Our last tournament was embarrassing. I pay for wins. Plus I bring snacks and juiceboxes for everyone.... So we should be winning. I don't watch soccer per se, but if I did then you'd see how my ideas would be working. Stop passing around already... We are not SPAIN or whatever... I'm keeping iit weird in Portland by wearing my yoga pants and buying smart health centric and politically sustainable food from Whole foods. By the way what does a 443 mean?

Comment

Omg. I just HAVE to tell the Coach about how I would run the team. Pa leeze. Our last tournament was embarrassing. I pay for wins. Plus I bring snacks and juiceboxes for everyone.... So we should be winning. I don't watch soccer per se, but if I did then you'd see how my ideas would be working. Stop passing around already... We are not SPAIN or whatever... I'm keeping iit weird in Portland by wearing my yoga pants and buying smart health centric and politically sustainable food from Whole foods. By the way what does a 443 mean?
                    Those 3 digits added together would be 11 times your IQ.

Comment

Lenny, you will be I in the long run. Just hang in there. I know soccer mom left you but you reality can't blame her now can you. Maybe start by showering and getting that old gunk out from between you teeth.
                      Lenny, try to keep it together. Venting here is not helping you and won't get your wife to come back to you. You should try being nice to people. It starts a chain of events that become self-perpetuating.

Comment

Seriously what is a 443? I don't get it. - signed Every Soccer Mommy Ever.

Comment

Lenny, try to keep it together. Venting here is not helping you and won't get your wife to come back to you. You should try being nice to people. It starts a chain of events that become self-perpetuating.
                          Yes, Penny words of wisdom. Your so awesome you freakin juicekeg!

Comment

Lenny, I am so sorry to hear about your soccer mom wife leaving you. It has to be hard living with your Mother. Keep your chin up. I am sure you will find a job soon enough and it will all get better..

Comment

http://static1.squarespace.com/stati...pg?format=500w

Sorry to hear about that Lenny.

Comment

I added some extra pounds. Soccer mommy's: How do you get rid of camletoe from our yoga pants. My kids say I'm old and saggy but no way. I'm young. That's why Im so involved in soccer cuz I'm young. Tips on ridding my camletoe would be appreciated.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X