X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Definitely a surprise, was it really that lopsided?
    What was the score?

Comment

What was the score?
      It was 5-2

Comment

It was 5-2
        Well the 5 sounds right. The 2 sounds like there was a little bootball luck.

Comment

Well the 5 sounds right. The 2 sounds like there was a little bootball luck.
          CFC was the team playing bootball and that will only work for so long.

Comment

It was 5-2
            eastsides 2 goals came from a free kick a bit outside the box and a corner kick.

one of cfc's was a free kick as well. and then two others were deflections off the goalie or the post that were put back in, one interception from a goal kick.

I didn't think the score reflected the closeness of the game at all, both teams played a good game.

Comment

CFC vs. Eastside

I think I know what went wrong - they are 11 year old girls. Sometimes kids have bad days. Sometimes they stay up too late decorating their binders with glitter, or secretly texting their friends under their covers.

Eastside is a pretty good team. CFC is a pretty good team. Crazy things happen in soccer - even with our professional soccer teams.

The watered down competition doesn't do these girls any favors either.

When these teams play one another again, the final outcome might be a completely different story, but then again, maybe not.

Comment

This weekend.....

Are there any good match-ups this weekend in 2002 girls soccer?

Comment

Are there any good match-ups this weekend in 2002 girls soccer?
                  Rogue valley / CFC should be a battle of the year. Predictions?

Comment

?

CFC by 5.

Comment

I predict it will be the ugly match of the weekend.

Comment

I predict it will be the ugly match of the weekend.
                        Now that's a more interesting question, which matchup will produce the ugliest soccer of the weekend?

Comment

Now that's a more interesting question, which matchup will produce the ugliest soccer of the weekend?
                          I'll bite. My money in the OPL has to be on the Nemesis v. Nich matchup. This should put smiles on even the most hard core WWF/UFC fan and we should be able to count connected passes on two hands!

Comment

Just to clarify, by ugliest soccer, do you mean the biggest blowout, or do you mean the worst looking soccer (ie. bootball, most outrageous fouling,)?

Comment

Hmmm, WUSC beats Thusc who beats FCP Onyx. I think FCP Onyx drops out of the rankings and WUSC moves in.
                              Don't tell Conrad that, he's busy trying to recruit players over so that he has a carpool.

Comment

Dude...

Don't tell Conrad that, he's busy trying to recruit players over so that he has a carpool.
                                You should probably refrain from using people's actual names. Dont act a fool please.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X