Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What a stupid league. Non counting games? What's the point? OPL is a joke.

And if you are a team manager and you can't take the 30 seconds to post a score in a timely manner you are not doing your job. I am a team manager and this task is about the easiest part of my day. Quit schmoozing the coach for 5 minutes and do your darn job.
    So what's worse. Wanting to have the league balanced or allowing a team from 4 hrs away play in a league that they clearly have zero business playing in?

Comment

So what's worse. Wanting to have the league balanced or allowing a team from 4 hrs away play in a league that they clearly have zero business playing in?
      Come on. WashT and Eastside aren't 4 hours away :)

Comment

Do you dudes really have nothing better to do in your life than follow what other 12 year old girls soccer teams are doing? Really? Maybe you need to adopt a rescue dog or volunteer to hold crack babies or in general get a life.
        I guess the same could be said about people like you that have nothing better to do than to take the time to criticize people on this forum. Perhaps there is a dog you can rescue or a crack baby you can volunteer to hold or in general get al life.

Comment

I guess the same could be said about people like you that have nothing better to do than to take the time to criticize people on this forum. Perhaps there is a dog you can rescue or a crack baby you can volunteer to hold or in general get al life.
          In fact I already work for an organization that does two things above. The life part is all relative.

I am going to purposely wait as long as possible from now on to post scores and I encourage all managers to do the same. I will try not to make fun of the complainers on here any more.

Comment

This whole thread is ridiculous!

Best of luck to all the girls playing this Fall! Have fun, improve your game and ignore all the crazy parents out there!

Comment

In fact I already work for an organization that does two things above. The life part is all relative.

I am going to purposely wait as long as possible from now on to post scores and I encourage all managers to do the same. I will try not to make fun of the complainers on here any more.
              Just don't wait so long that you forfeit the game...

Comment

So you're OK with your team getting a tougher schedule than the other teams?
                The opl has been doing that for years anyway and then promoting/relegating teams based on uneven schedules.

Comment

Well good for you, those are noble vocations. You still don't have to sound like a petulant child about posting scores. You coming onto this forum complaining about the complainers are really two sides of the same coin.

Comment

Well good for you, those are noble vocations. You still don't have to sound like a petulant child about posting scores. You coming onto this forum complaining about the complainers are really two sides of the same coin.
                    Just don't hold your breath for scores from here forward!

Comment

Just don't hold your breath for scores from here forward!
                      That's NOT cool! We are going to have to come on here like a bunch of chumps and ask scores.

Comment

So you're OK with your team getting a tougher schedule than the other teams?
                        That's what happened in OPL every year to Medford, Bend and Eugene. Pretty funny that it's a national emergency when a Portland team might have an unbalanced schedule.

Comment

That's what happened in OPL every year to Medford, Bend and Eugene. Pretty funny that it's a national emergency when a Portland team might have an unbalanced schedule.
                          You always played some teams more than others? I doubt it... As for home/away, you choose where you call home...

Comment

So Medford and Grants Pass are 0-6, with a goal differential of -75, or something like that.

Are they going to be relegated? Plus Eastside?

I can use without driving south or to Gresham.

Comment

So Medford and Grants Pass are 0-6, with a goal differential of -75, or something like that.

Are they going to be relegated? Plus Eastside?

I can use without driving south or to Gresham.
                              Don't think you can look at these teams the same way. RVT has lost 2 games by one goal. Grants Pass...not so good. If you don't want to drive, then don't. No one would miss you.

Comment

Don't think you can look at these teams the same way. RVT has lost 2 games by one goal. Grants Pass...not so good. If you don't want to drive, then don't. No one would miss you.
                                Hopefully they relegate both teams. Decent soccer players but should be in 2nd division.
                                ET on the other hand will probably win enough games v GP and Rvt to stay in the mix unfortunately.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X