Status of Harmony Turf

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the smell of Astro-turf, stacked high in the morning.

Comment

Certainly there is a family of raccoons or opossum that appreciate the warm and cushy confines of rolled up Field Turf.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I don't know...I just took a peak at two age groups on the boys side...teams are near the top or at the top of the tables.... this would prove the other posters point that if WT_FC is Rec than the team below them are sub Rec....
        I don't have the time to look at any other age groups, sorry...I just took the easy route and looked at the first two that come up on Affinity
        Where are their girls teams from U14 up? Nowhere to be found as they don't even have "A" teams at U14, U17, U18. Where is their U14 boys "A" team? RCL division 3! U15 boys "A" team? RCL division 1 bottom of the table! U12 girls "A" team? OYSA Premier bottom of the table! U12 boys "A" team? OYSA Premier bottom of the table! U13 boys "A" team? OYSA Premier bottom of the table! Do you see the pattern here? Sure doesn't look like a top club "across the board" to me...

Comment

Where are their girls teams from U14 up? Nowhere to be found as they don't even have "A" teams at U14, U17, U18. Where is their U14 boys "A" team? RCL division 3! U15 boys "A" team? RCL division 1 bottom of the table! U12 girls "A" team? OYSA Premier bottom of the table! U12 boys "A" team? OYSA Premier bottom of the table! U13 boys "A" team? OYSA Premier bottom of the table! Do you see the pattern here? Sure doesn't look like a top club "across the board" to me...
          I didn't claim them to be a top club...I took 45 seconds and looked at a couple of age groups and saw a couple of teams at the top of the tables.

now I'm not a huge guru but the boys teams that are playing in RCL top division, even if they finished last place would be the equivalent of winning OPL or OYSA :)
          and I think the U14 boys just started RCL due to High School, they have to start in the 3rd Division.

Comment

I'm sure WT_FC would thank you for the compliment.
            I believe the issue with U14 and up on the girls side is easily explained...

while your DD at your club isn't growing and developing over at WT_FC girls are developing and when the time comes at "U14 and up"(as you called it), WT_FC girls take your spots on a consistent basis.
            So when you come on here and bash them I would bet they sit back and laugh at how stupid you look....I know I do. The top players should go to ECNL, Timber DA and Thorns DA...this should be the goal.

Comment

I'm sure WT_FC would thank you for the compliment.
              I believe the issue with U14 and up on the girls side is easily explained...

while your DD at your club isn't growing and developing over at WT_FC girls are developing and when the time comes at "U14 and up"(as you called it), WT_FC girls take your spots on a consistent basis.
              So when you come on here and bash them I would bet they sit back and laugh at how stupid you look....I know I do. The top players should go to ECNL, Timber DA and Thorns DA...this should be the goal.
              So you admit that WT_FC is nothing more than a tier 3 feeder club to the real premier clubs then. Why didn't you just say so in the first place?

Comment

So you admit that WT_FC is nothing more than a tier 3 feeder club to the real premier clubs then. Why didn't you just say so in the first place?
                because I don't believe that.
                you say "feeder club" as if it is a negative thing. I wish my club could feed players to the boys and girls academy. We have the athletes but lack the curriculum and coaching.

I'm sure you enjoy your drive from Washougal to Hillsboro.

Comment

you say "feeder club" as if it is a negative thing. I wish my club could feed players to the boys and girls academy. We have the athletes but lack the curriculum and coaching.

Not all the way from Washougal, but I enjoy the drive a lot more than I did trying to navigate the parking lot at Harmony...

Comment

Not all the way from Washougal, but I enjoy the drive a lot more than I did trying to navigate the parking lot at Harmony...
                    She can kick the ball pretty hard but couldn't connect a pass for her life

Driving 1hr each way has got to be killing her.

Comment

Girsl Academy...good one

You should really have those water bottles the timbers are handing out tested for roofies. Drinking out of them has obviously hand an effect on your reasoning skills. There is no "girls" academy only a traveling all-star team with no league of their peers to play against like the Boys DA.

Comment

Dear WT_FC, when can we expect to get a status update on the turf fields? Any chance you're going to blow us all away and get these done before 2015? I'm a hopeless optimist but I cry in my pillow at night when I think about the debacle this effort has been for the last 3 years.

Yours truly,

Turf_Time!
                        Dear WT_FC,

Any updates on the turf fields? I know it's a pain to provide updates but they are appreciated.

Comment

Dear WT_FC,

Any updates on the turf fields? I know it's a pain to provide updates but they are appreciated.
                          Still rolled up in the parking lot get mouldy. I think there are small animals living in there too.

Comment

Still rolled up in the parking lot get mouldy. I think there are small animals living in there too.
                            Just mold.

Go Timbers!

Comment

Just mold.

Go Timbers!
                              One of my kids has a game there this weekend. How are the fields?

Comment

One of my kids has a game there this weekend. How are the fields?
                                Fields are the best they've ever looked
                                Washington timbers have done a nice job with their complex

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X