Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

http://www.timbers.com/news/2014/09/portland-timbers-thorns-fc-and-oregon-youth-socce

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Priceless..... it's been 22 hours since we asked a simple question. "What additional benefits will accrue to the TA clubs from the Timbers in the next two years that have not already been made available?" and still no answer.

I'm not holding my breath since it took them 15 months to formulate the Academy and even then I'm skeptical if they would have carried through if not for the introduction of the ECNL into the market.
    It's top secret, I'd have to kill you if I told you

Comment

Player are in high school numb nuts
      Hey no sack ECNL teams are training during High School.

Comment

Real Professional

Why would anyone answer this question knowing that the only thing you will do is try to go in and pick the answer apart. If you don't know the answer, you don't need to know the answer. If you want to know, then join a TA club...
        No a "professional" organization that makes promises and their supporters who make claims need to provide the public the facts. Hiding or not delivering promises are the actions of less than professional organizations and I would include the OPC in that definition too!

Comment

No a "professional" organization that makes promises and their supporters who make claims need to provide the public the facts. Hiding or not delivering promises are the actions of less than professional organizations and I would include the OPC in that definition too!
          I suspect if you inquire as a "member of the public" you would have information shared with you. Asking on an anonymous board famous for bashing any statement of fact won't get you the same response.

If you want to talk professionalism, how about these anonymous posts? Professionals let their names be known when they request information.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X